Belize tender

crmc

What is NCL's procedure for tendering in Belize for those not doing a ship excursion? We will be on the Jewel in Jan. and I see there are 4 ships in port that day. I assume that will make for a long tendering process.

On our Belize stop, DW & granddaughter tendered into town, while I had a ship's snorkeling excursion. NCL had tenders on both sides of the ship. The ones on one side were running a fixed schedule into town and back. The ones on the other side were for the excursions. It was very efficiently run, and DW said they did not have to wait long for a tender at either end.

there will be plenty of tenders certain ones for each ship but it doestake time to go from ship to tender.. so my advice get a low ticket number and when they give the all clear and your number is called go down and get in line..

there will be plenty of tenders certain ones for each ship but it doestake time to go from ship to tender.. so my advice get a low ticket number and when they give the all clear and your number is called go down and get in line..

How are the ticket numbers distributed?

On our Belize stop, DW & granddaughter tendered into town, while I had a ship's snorkeling excursion. NCL had tenders on both sides of the ship. The ones on one side were running a fixed schedule into town and back. The ones on the other side were for the excursions. It was very efficiently run, and DW said they did not have to wait long for a tender at either end.

Did the ship's snorkeling excursion pick you up directly from the ship? Were you dropped off back at the ship or dropped at the pier?

I am wondering, if I go down and get an early tender ticket, and the Wife is slow to get going that morning, and we miss the tender time we have a ticket for, what happens next? Do we get to get on the next tender, or go get a new ticket with a later time?:rolleyes:

I am wondering, if I go down and get an early tender ticket, and the Wife is slow to get going that morning, and we miss the tender time we have a ticket for, what happens next? Do we get to get on the next tender, or go get a new ticket with a later time?:rolleyes:

The info on the ticket is a group number, not any specific time. As long as you got a ticket with a number smaller or equal to the last one called, you're good to go.

The info on the ticket is a group number, not any specific time. As long as you got a ticket with a number smaller or equal to the last one called, you're good to go.
Cool! Thanks! I won't have to rush the Wife to much then. Makes for a better day!!

Did the ship's snorkeling excursion pick you up directly from the ship? Were you dropped off back at the ship or dropped at the pier?

The ship's snorkeling expedition picked up and dropped off directly from and to the ship. However, you're also taken - after snorkeling - to a little island with a beach resort. If I remember correctly, you could then opt to get on a tender from there to go into town, or get back on the tender to the ship.

Edited by VideoTech

The ship's snorkeling expedition picked up and dropped off directly from and to the ship. However, you're also taken - after snorkeling - to a little island with a beach resort. If I remember correctly, you could then opt to get on a tender from there to go into town, or get back on the tender to the ship.

Thanks!

Just wondering what we can do in Belize port on Xmas Day if we do not go on a ship excursion? We were planning to stay on board but feel we should at least make the effort to see Belize Town for a short visit. Any suggestions welcome please, even if just the name of a local bar or restaurant...but appreciate on Xmas Day it could be difficult!