Does anyone enjoy the Diamond gift basket?

cruissett

Yes, under the Profile section, there's a Gift Preferences area where you can select the beverage type.

sorry i should have been more clear....if they have one for beverages maybe they could do one for the little snacks

sorry i should have been more clear....if they have one for beverages maybe they could do one for the little snacks

Yes, that makes sense. I would assume they would not be too interested in expanding the snacks to chips, pretzels, etc. They have a hard enough time getting us the drink we selected. However, they could easily have a checkmark next to the basket so those who don't want it could opt out and then it would not be wasted.

Yes, that makes sense. I would assume they would not be too interested in expanding the snacks to chips, pretzels, etc. They have a hard enough time getting us the drink we selected. However, they could easily have a checkmark next to the basket so those who don't want it could opt out and then it would not be wasted.

My guess would be that, if you don't until the ribbon, the basket will be re-gifted.

We like the D+ basket. The goodies go well with a glass or three of wine.:D

It was mentioned by Gina that if 2 diamond members who are not related travel in a stateroom, they each get the gift basket. Why is it that a couple or 2 family members only get one? They are paying the same amount for the cabin whether they are family or friends.

This is true. I've wondered the same thing about other things. Why don't we each get a crystal block especially since many of us really have different point totals (even though RCI goes by the highest total of a couple). Why do we only get one cook book at the Chef's table? - assuming they still give one at all. Of course we share our gifts/ammenities, too. And we all pay double as a couple using the room.

If we were to book separate rooms, we'd get double everything along with a bonus point per day and twice the space for only the cost of one more person assuming both people pay 150% single supplement.

It can be quite complicated. :)

In the end, I just like getting the nuts and cookies and crackers. I'd sure like to get some of that dried fruit which is eliminated at the D+ level. ;)

Gina

I agree that it's frustrating when you have to share the little can of drink, it just seems a bit cheap to me, it's not as if it costs them that much, and what is our loyalty worth for all of the angst they get, might be better off just giving us another voucher of some kind.

I thought it was a Member benefit not a cabin benefit. And yes I have read the T&Cs and that dose not mean that I have to agree with them.

Anyway that's my view :)

I love seeing a little gift in our cabin but, Does anyone really eat & enjoy the cookies & sweet dried fruit in the diamond gift baskets? Just seems to me many are left behind or thrown away. Wouldn't nuts and even chips be more enjoyed.

As someone with nut allergies I like the dried fruit much better. :D Oh and I eat the fruit and DW the cookies.