What have you missed out on because you trusted.

fishycomics

When you booked your excursion, read the brochure online, as well offline, and on the ticket , that does not get handed back to you. Do you read it, or trust the tour guide?

As the tour ends back at the ship earlier then expected, still hours to do shopping etc. the question arises, were we supposed to have stopped in town to shop(while town is only a short distance)? He did not follow the ful tour, and guests may say, he did his or her job.

Due to time, detours, etc, If the time taken to long or tour cut early.

Did you miss out because you did not speak up?

I find that certain tours you have to carefully read and figure out the differences. one offered the same tour $8.00 more, you paid for the drink., if you wanted it or not.

speak up ask questions , if not you will miss out. ;)

If you have a question about what the tour offers, ask in advance, before booking. Most all tour companies can be reached on line and some have US or local phones . Do not wait till the tour is over.

Look at the description of private or ship tours when booking to make sure the tour is what I want. Some provide food, some provide shopping time, some provide museum entrance fees, some are all sightseeing, some provide physical adventure etc. I know when I am to depart and return to the ship. In a few cases, (on private tours) we have run ahead of schedule and the guide will ask if we want to stop for a photo op or a quick visit to another attraction. A few times traffic has been lighter than expected and perhaps we’ve returned to the ship a few minutes early.

I’ve never felt like I was not given the tour or activity as contracted.

M

That we do.

People take it for granted.. and that many need to open their eyes and speak up, but how can they if they have that communication barrier? Sorry you just missed the point ll together....

If you have a question about what the tour offers, ask in advance, before booking. Most all tour companies can be reached on line and some have US or local phones . Do not wait till the tour is over.

Look at the description of private or ship tours when booking to make sure the tour is what I want. Some provide food, some provide shopping time, some provide museum entrance fees, some are all sightseeing, some provide physical adventure etc. I know when I am to depart and return to the ship. In a few cases, (on private tours) we have run ahead of schedule and the guide will ask if we want to stop for a photo op or a quick visit to another attraction. A few times traffic has been lighter than expected and perhaps we’ve returned to the ship a few minutes early.

I’ve never felt like I was not given the tour or activity as contracted.

M

That we do.

People take it for granted.. and that many need to open their eyes and speak up, but how can they if they have that communication barrier? Sorry you just missed the point ll together....

No- I am sorry I took the time to read and respond to your previous post. Now I know better.

M

I don't really get your point, either. We've been very happy with most tours we've taken. I read the description before booking so I know whether it includes a meal, or shopping, or where we are supposed to go.

What are you trying to say?

Count me as another who does not get OP's point.