Final Payment - It's Almost Time To...

Dare2Believe

Escape the snow! My final payment is due in 2 days and we are currently in the middle of another snow storm in NY...February cannot get here fast enough! We're on the Fascination for the first time. I cannot wait to bask in the sunshine and get out of the cold for a few days!!

Anyone else escaping the winter blues with a Carnival cruise? It's my first winter cruise and I am SO excited!

(Just have to be sure snow/ice don't mess with my flight to JAX!)

Congrats on your first cruise. We are escaping from Chicago Feb 1 on the Liberty. We can not wait to leave . I think I am more excited about our cruise then getting together for Christmas and New Years.

Have a great time...

LOL! I am too! We've always sailed in the spring/summer...it will be so nice to get out of the New York winter. I'm sure you know the feeling, being from Chicago!

I try to take a cruise in January each year to celebrate my birthday. Going on the Breeze in a few weeks with my husband, SIL, and BIL, and can't wait! I'm so ready to be on a cruise ship headed someplace warm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Escape the snow! My final payment is due in 2 days and we are currently in the middle of another snow storm in NY...February cannot get here fast enough! We're on the Fascination for the first time. I cannot wait to bask in the sunshine and get out of the cold for a few days!!

Anyone else escaping the winter blues with a Carnival cruise? It's my first winter cruise and I am SO excited!

(Just have to be sure snow/ice don't mess with my flight to JAX!)

Lived in Texas all my life. So I'm unsure what this snow you are speaking of? Can you send some my way

6" of snow Saturday, 8" of snow last night and 24 more days until the Carnival Valor out of San Juan. I leave on the Friday night flight at 11:55pm out of Boston so technically 22 more days until Sunshine and the warmth of San Juan :)

Edited by girlscruise2011