Is there a Champagne tower on Carnival Legend?

123linz123

Is there a Champagne tower on Carnival Legend?

This is really trivia.. but, I am taking my friend on a surprise cruise on Jan 5th (for her Christmas present.)

Just wondered if they still do this, anyone know?

Thank you

Merry Christmas

L

If there was one I didn't see it, we sailed on the Legend Oct 2013

Tower is a real joke. After the first bottle of real stuff is opened by captain the rest is all seven up in champagne bottles.

Watched them do this recently on a Princess ship. Just a big photo op to sell you a lot of overpriced pictures.

Tower is a real joke. After the first bottle of real stuff is opened by captain the rest is all seven up in champagne bottles.

Watched them do this recently on a Princess ship. Just a big photo op to sell you a lot of overpriced pictures.

I didn't find that to be the case at all. After the waterfall was done they had wait staff walking around passing out glasses of champagne.

It sure didn't taste like 7up to me.

The first princess cruise they built the tower then had pax pouring the champagne.

Last cruise on Princess the tower was built before hand and they started the pouring right away.

I liked watching them buid the tower.

Bill

Let me guess, you must be a cruise snob who pays more for the same product just so you say you can.

Different cruise lines do not offer the same product. To think so would be silly. I take it you have only cruised carnival and have not seen this for yourself. There is far more to cruising than just being on a boat.