just booked river cruise number 20

pacmom

Well it has been 2 years since our last Christmas market cruise, so next year we are going with AMA on the Amacerto from Amsterdam-Basel with post trip in Lucerne and Zurich. We will be travelling with college friends and really looking forward to seeing cities we haven't yet seen for the markets. We are booked in a AA cabin, so will not be in aquarium class this time. Pat:)

Now Rod, what makes you say that? There's no might about it!!!!

Fran, you are right it will be good to vacation with friends again. We will also share an apartment with them in June at our 50th reunion at Villanova University. Can't really be that long ago that we met, it doesn't seem that long ago. It will be our 3rd Christmas market cruise with them and we have sailed on an alumni cruise also. Friends are a true blessing.

Just in case I don't get a chance to post closer to Christmas. Merry Christmas to those celebrating and Happy Christmas to those outside the US. Pat

Now Rod, what makes you say that? There's no might about it!!!!

Fran, you are right it will be good to vacation with friends again. We will also share an apartment with them in June at our 50th reunion at Villanova University. Can't really be that long ago that we met, it doesn't seem that long ago. It will be our 3rd Christmas market cruise with them and we have sailed on an alumni cruise also. Friends are a true blessing.

Just in case I don't get a chance to post closer to Christmas. Merry Christmas to those celebrating and Happy Christmas to those outside the US. Pat

Congrats on 20 river cruises Pat! I just had to respond to your post though....DH is VU class of 60......go Wildcats.:D

Hi Pat! Congratulations on #20. I have booked #7 for August 2014 and can't wait. I'm now a widow and look for 'no single supplement' cruises and have been glad to find one that I wanted to take this year and now next year. I hope you have many more wonderful cruises!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well it has been 2 years since our last Christmas market cruise, so next year we are going with AMA on the Amacerto from Amsterdam-Basel with post trip in Lucerne and Zurich. We will be travelling with college friends and really looking forward to seeing cities we haven't yet seen for the markets. We are booked in a AA cabin, so will not be in aquarium class this time. Pat:)

We LOVED AmaCerto! She is a tough act to follow all the way around. We had a twin balcony and my mom had an AA -great cabin and lovely bathroom.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Balloonman, we started with Uniworld and sailed 6 times. Our favorite line right now is AMAwaterways--2down and one next Dec. Will write in more detail after Christmas--day after is a down day for me after all the preparations. We will be taking our first Avalon in Feb, followed by our first Grand circle right after. Pat