Oasis of the Seas - December 7th, 2013

My husband and I went on our first cruise on December 7th! It was to celebrate our honeymoon, and just to go on a vacation. ;) I'm not making this a huge review as I need to go to bed shortly, I just wanted to say that we had an AWESOME time and we would definitely do it again! We visited Haiti, Jamaica and Mexico. In Haiti we were supposed to snorkel but it was too windy so that got canceled and we ended up on the beach and swimming instead. Jamaica we went on a tour with Liberty Tours to the Irie Blue Hole and had jerk chicken and had an AWESOME TIME!, and in Mexico we visited Chichen Itza! My husband and I both agreed the favorite part of our trip was Jamaica though.

The ship was awesome, as were the shows and all the activities to do onboard. I STILL at times feel like I am on a boat that is swaying back and forth (we had a couple nights of rough waters, lol). I hope this feeling goes away soon, haha! We miss the hot tubs that we frequented at night. It was pretty much the only time that they weren't packed with people lol. We even got/stayed in the hot tubs when it was practically monsooning outside, haha. Good times!

Overall a very good experience with RCCL!!! :D If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! :)