Sailing in 16 days - soooo not ready

4merlurker

We are sailing on the splendor in 16 days and I am not even close to being ready! I don't know why I cant get excited...maybe its the pressure from Christmas? I'm not even done buying gifts yet...or planning Christmas Eve dinner! my office just relocated so that's been a mess! It's all happening too fast - I usually book at least 1 yr in advance and have so much time to dream about my cruise! This time it was less than 3 months!

The one thing I do know is this is gonna be one well deserved vacation!!!

I felt the same way a few years ago when we did a cruise that left on January 3rd. I think the holidays keep you so busy it's hard to have time to get excited. Once I got through Christmas I was at least able to pack for us to leave on New Year's Day for the drive to Florida. Once we got on the ship, everything was great and we had a fantastic time. :)

I'm ready for a DOD now LOL!!! I guess it is that "time of year" when stress is at it's highest.........I NEED THIS VACATION BAD!!!! :eek:

I do feel better this morning! Did a little shopping online last night :D Just need a few "cruise related" stocking stuffers (read that thread last night) and it looks like Christmas is coming after all. No more Bah Humbug for me!

I'm going on a cruise!!!!!!

We sail on the 19th of January and not quite there yet either.

I bet once Christmas is done you will get in the cruise spirit and be ready for a DOD!;)

At this time of year, I've learned to pace myself thru all the un-necessary stuff

and just live for Christmas Eve Nite

which signifies that the rush is OVERRR!