Craft cocktails?

Vineyardfan

I had a few in the Lobby bar. Nothing to really get excited over. I think they would fall under the classic package. I had the premium but I was kind of noticing the prices for our next cruise. I am seriously thinking of trying to survive with the classic. We were on a 14 day cruise and drank way more than we needed by upgrading. Many may say that it is only $11.50 more a day and it is all relative but it adds up over 14 days and for the two of us it amounted to over $320 which is more than any bar bill that we ever had on a cruise.

The bar menus are always changing and the BTs will tell you that they never know what the new stuff will be. If you remember a drink from the past they will still make it. The Ensemble Lounge no longer shows the Pyrat Alexander but they will make it.

.🎄🎅

I had a few in the Lobby bar. Nothing to really get excited over. I think they would fall under the classic package. I had the premium but I was kind of noticing the prices for our next cruise. I am seriously thinking of trying to survive with the classic. We were on a 14 day cruise and drank way more than we needed by upgrading. Many may say that it is only $11.50 more a day and it is all relative but it adds up over 14 days and for the two of us it amounted to over $320 which is more than any bar bill that we ever had on a cruise.

The bar menus are always changing and the BTs will tell you that they never know what the new stuff will be. If you remember a drink from the past they will still make it. The Ensemble Lounge no longer shows the Pyrat Alexander but they will make it.

.🎄🎅

We also upgraded for our next cruise and I agree that our bar bill has never been over $300 but were you also including things like cappuccinos and sparkling water? (And some awesome concoction someone on here unfortunately mentioned that is made with a scoop of gelato, espresso and chocolate that is also included in the premium package. :o ) I was looking forward to those as much as the alcoholic drinks.

We also upgraded for our next cruise and I agree that our bar bill has never been over $300 but were you also including things like cappuccinos and sparkling water? (And some awesome concoction someone on here unfortunately mentioned that is made with a scoop of gelato, espresso and chocolate that is also included in the premium package. :o ) I was looking forward to those as much as the alcoholic drinks.

We just got off of a 14 day cruise. Spent a lot of time at the Mole bar and Martini bar. Had all of their drinks multiple time. We had enough to last for a while. Our next cruise is in Mar and another 14 day cruise on the same ship.

Don't know about drinks made with Gelato. The yogurt sundaes in the ASC is included but other than the topping it is yogurt. I get smoothies in Blu and rarely have one. It was a novelty but I can make better use of the calories.

I am not a fan of sparkling water but most of the coffee drinks are covered under the classic, if not I can live without them.

I am just expressing my feelings for my next cruise. If you wish to upgrade to the premium go for it. We did and I am glad that we did but we are not planning on doing it for our next cruise because we have already experienced the premium package on 4 cruises and we want to see if we can get by without it. We have sailed on many cruises where there was no package and I would have been more than happy to have got the bare minimum of maybe a choice of a few beers and wines so all I am thinking is I am willing to live with the Classic and save $320. If it doesn't work then we can always upgrade on that cruise or the next.

Just my experience and opinion. For someone's first time I would recommend upgrading. If you don't want all of those fancy drinks then you can get by without paying the extra and still have an enjoyable cruise and drinking experience.

.🎅🎄