Any UK cruisers

seascot

I would love advice from any cruisers from the UK who have sailed on Paul Gauguin. We are from Edinburgh so, as you can appreciate, it's a long way for us to travel but I've always wanted to visit French Polynesia. We are looking at booking either the Society Islands and Taumotus or Cook Islands and Society Islands in 2015. Which itinerary would you recommend (I do feel the motion a bit)? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is going to be a once in a lifetime and I want to get it right.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love advice from any cruisers from the UK who have sailed on Paul Gauguin. We are from Edinburgh so, as you can appreciate, it's a long way for us to travel but I've always wanted to visit French Polynesia. We are looking at booking either the Society Islands and Taumotus or Cook Islands and Society Islands in 2015. Which itinerary would you recommend (I do feel the motion a bit)? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is going to be a once in a lifetime and I want to get it right.

Hi Seascot,

We went on the 10 day in June/July 2013 trip that went to Fakarava with one sea day,we flew Manchester to Heathrow then Air New Zealand to LA.

If you want to contact my email

viviennehood at btinternet.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Seascot

I also have always wanted to go on a Paul Gauguin cruise in this area but we would be looking to go in 2016. As its a long way I keep thinking of all the places I want to see out that way and when adding up the days - well it keeps going up!!

Do you plan to book through a travel agent or through the company itself. Its great to know of others in the UK thinking/or who have already gone on this trip to get ideas and advice.

Good luck

Gill