Crown and Anchor Parties

I am taking my second RCCL cruise on a 5 night aboard the Empress. It says on my newly aquired Crown and Anchor information packet that Welcome back parties are only 7 night or longer cruises. So what kind of reception do they have for returning guests? I know NCL has a nice Latitudes no matter the length of the cruise.

Thanks

I'm fairly certain you can bring everyone. Your kids under 18 would not be C&A members, anyway. And to be honest, I don't think they ask for the invitation at the door, anyway. My son is looking forward to the party on our upcoming cruise.. not sure why, maybe the free non-alcoholic (for him) drinks.

We were on the Empress 5 night in May and there was no party for Crown & Anchor Members. There was a brunch for Crown & Anchor members that were diamond (5 plus cruises) and higher up tho. There also was a captain's welcome party where drinks were served. Guess we will have to wait til Mariner in November for the Crown & Anchor party...:cool: Jill

On a short cruise, there will be a Captain's reception on formal night for all passengers. Depending on the ship, there will just be limited cocktails, although if there is a friendly bartender nearby, he or she will mix whatever you want on the Captain's dime. There is usually 1/2 hour or so of music for your dancing pleasure, followed by the Captain giving a short speech.

On the 7-night plus cruises, all C&A members will be invited to a reception, and the Captain will likely be there, too.

There will also be a special event for Platninum (5+ cruise credits) and Diamond (11+ credits) members. On Monarch's 3-nighters, it's a cocktail party with the senior staff in the Viking Crown lounge. Open bar plus a very nice spread of hors d'oeuvres. They did check invitations for that one.

On Monarch's 3-nighters, it's a cocktail party with the senior staff in the Viking Crown lounge. Open bar plus a very nice spread of hors d'oeuvres. They did check invitations for that one.
(Oh, gosh, I DO love doing this.................) That means on our Sovereign back-to-back in December, I'll get to go to TWO of these! HEE HEE HEE HEE

Carol

Archived