A First in the Dining Room - Conquest

hetrickr

A group of young punks make like the idoits they are. Granted from the sounds of it the wait staff could have done more the first night. But for the comments on here that running down Carnival on here is totally out of line. As I am sure if you check you can find such things happening from time to time on all cruise lines.

Are you kidding me, These people threw food at each other because Carnival relaxed the dress code a few years ago??? Give me a break.. It happened because these people were morons... I am sure they did not say, hey Carnival has a relaxed dress code now, so lets throw food... These idiots would have thrown food whether they were dressed up or not

I see that you have completely missed the point.

Sad but true. That's what sailing for 39.95 a day get you

The line went from the walmart of the seas to the thrift store of the seas

Sad

This^^^^^

I've seen plenty of utubes where brawls and fights have broken out on Carnival. Carnival seems to cater to these kinds of people. Reminds me of some of the brawls I've seen at McDonalds on utube. Another reason to stay away from Carnival.

The wait staff know that if they even suggest passengers change their behavior, they are going to lose all their tips.

You got that right and it is a shame. :(

Wouldn't surprise me if the tips had already been removed.

Edited by 2 cruzen

This is what happens several years after bailing out on any sort of dress code for the dining room. I'll be surprised if they have waiter service in a dining room five years from now.

Wow. You have lost your mind if you think dress code has anything to dumb people acting dumb. I've seen people In tuxedos act like complete assholes.

Ding, Ding - We have a winner!

Sorry, but that's nonsense. You really think making them wear something nicer would have stopped that from happening?? My guess is they were so drunk, it wouldn't have mattered if they were wearing shorts and a t-shirt, or a tux.

Different clothes doesn't make someone smarter or more sober.

Wow. You have lost your mind if you think dress code has anything to dumb people acting dumb. I've seen people In tuxedos act like complete assholes.

I see that you have completely missed the point.

I also note that you have not read the guidelines for posting on CC.

This is what happens several years after bailing out on any sort of dress code for the dining room. I'll be surprised if they have waiter service in a dining room five years from now.

Totally disagree with that. I'm glad they are relaxing the "suggested" dress codes. I'm glad we no longer have to wear the long gowns and suits/tuxes. But even though we wear more casual clothes to the dining room on the ship we still know how to behave and mind our manners.

People who would engage in a food fight in the dining room of a cruise ship would do it no matter if they were wearing formal clothes or jeans and tank tops.

I do think it's disgusting what they did, and they should have been banned from the dining room on the very first night. But clothing doesn't make a person have class, or not have it.