Anybody been on solstice

Just wondering if any one who has been on solstice doing an Australian based cruise could tell me do they have Aus brand beers on board and are they covered in the classic package

Thanks

oh I prefer Tooheys or xxxx

They have some (VB and Crown when I was on) but they were not covered by the Classic package as they are treated as imported beers.

Beers like coors and millers, heinekin and coronas were classed as locals. Go figure.:confused:

They have some (VB and Crown when I was on) but they were not covered by the Classic package as they are treated as imported beers.

Beers like coors and millers, heinekin and coronas were classed as locals. Go figure.:confused:

You know who Celebrity's target market is. :-)

When we were on rhapsody they had Aus beers at normal price

Might just wait till we get on board before we buy the package, but I was looking at the discounted price to buy the package online

Thanks anyway

Definitely just drink as per normal for the first day or so and then see (on your account) if it is worth buying any of the packages.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Yes, but you would think when stocking beer in Australia, then the local aussie beers will come under the local pricing as well for the packages.:D

To be honest, not really, as they are catering for Americans.

Otherwise with your suggestion, the German and Finnish beers become local ones on Baltic cruises, Spanish ones on Med cruises and so on.

To be honest, not really, as they are catering for Americans.

Otherwise with your suggestion, the German and Finnish beers become local ones on Baltic cruises, Spanish ones on Med cruises and so on.

Heinekin is classed as local all the time though.:D