Wine on B2B2B2B

jarand

We are taking four cruises on Ruby in January, B2B2B2B. If two bottles of wine are allowed on each cruise, will we be able to bring all eight on at the beginning? Or can we only bring two (without paying the fee) and have to get off on each turn around day? Thanks.

We are taking four cruises on Ruby in January, B2B2B2B. If two bottles of wine are allowed on each cruise, will we be able to bring all eight on at the beginning? Or can we only bring two (without paying the fee) and have to get off on each turn around day? Thanks.

Just a guess but I'd think it's 2 per cruise & not 8 for all 4 cruises. Since the policy enforcement has varied your question may get answered both ways. I'll find out how it's enforced in LA next month for a b2b however driving to the port will get the other 2 bottles from my car during turnaround day.

I brought the extra boarding passes for the second leg of our B2B, in case of scrutiny of our second voyage's free bottles. I had highlighted the words "per passenger, per voyage," and the voyage number / different booking number.

My preparations did not get put to the test. I brought six champagnes for two people for two voyages and was not stopped, slowed, or asked to pay for bottles 5 and 6.

This was Houston Bayport in Nov of this year.

I'd recommend printing the supporting docs (boarding passes) and being prepared to surrender some of it for later return; they would be within their rights to hold the later voyages' wine for you. But you do get one bottle per adult passenger per voyage without charge, that's in writing.

Good luck and happy sailing!

Rick

~sent using Cruise Critic app~

Edited by sminfiddle