Theme/Charter Cruise schedule on Divina? anyone know?

sharecruises

Hi...I know MSC half charters ships a lot - I was on the Donny and Marie cruise (not with Donny and Marie lol)...and it did not bother me on Poesia but I do want to be aware of what might be on upcoming cruises

I am looking for Divina info - I know they just had a Drag Race cruise, they have a Celtic one upcoming, a rock one...what else? are these full or 1/2 charters?

any info appreciated. Just home from a Carnival cruise and looking to go back to MSC <huge grin>

Hi...I know MSC half charters ships a lot - I was on the Donny and Marie cruise (not with Donny and Marie lol)...and it did not bother me on Poesia but I do want to be aware of what might be on upcoming cruises

I am looking for Divina info - I know they just had a Drag Race cruise, they have a Celtic one upcoming, a rock one...what else? are these full or 1/2 charters?

any info appreciated. Just home from a Carnival cruise and looking to go back to MSC <huge grin>

Here's a link to the theme cruises section on our website. Hope this helps!

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/Cruise-Departures/Theme-Cruises/Overview.aspx

Here's a link to the theme cruises section on our website. Hope this helps!

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/Cruise-Departures/Theme-Cruises/Overview.aspx

Thanks a bunch :)

We had the Baseball greats on Poesia last April and the guys in my group liked their interactions, they even won ball caps at the trivia haha

I was not "bothered" by the baseball guys cause they didn't "take up" the ship

actually the Donny Marie cruise was only a half charter so it did not affect us but I still want to be prepared <grin>

You are very helpful and it is nice that MSC has a rep on these forums JMO

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a Progressive Rock Cruise on the Divina April 7-12, 2014 and it is a full ship charter. Headline Band is YES. Go to Cruise To The Edge website if you are interested. Lots of great Progressive Rock Music!

.....the POLKA !

Had no idea when we booked the cruise months ago. it sold out shortly after we booked so I did an inquiry on CruiseCritic to find out why......these people know everything !

Anyway, I am from the Larence Welk era so it is fine by me even though I will not be dancing !