Reservation Itinerary not showing for May 2015.

I recently had to rebook our 21 day Med cruise due to NCL cancellation. We choose 2x7day Med/Greece cruises. When I log into my account the full resv. does not show any details such as cabin # or itinerary, etc. Here is what shows:

We could not could not complete your request at this time. Please try again, or contact us at 1-866-234-7350 for assistance. :confused:

My Cruise Vacation(s)

Start Exploring and Booking your Excursions and Activities now!

Date Ship Status

May 02, 2015 Norwegian Jade Booked

So I called NCL they put me on hold while talking to a "supervisor" he came back telling me it was too early to see the details. Wait a few weeks it will show up.

Is this normal? What do you think the reason is - I'm sure those of you that booked their cruises for May, June and July 2015 show their complete resv?

CT

We are going on our second B2B2B on the Sky in Feb - a 4day, then 3 day then 4 day keeping the same cabin throughout ... We can't see our reservation online either and had the same experience when we did the same B2B2B last year. We didn't really find it a problem though, our PCC emailed the itinerary and receipts, we paid over the phone and he sent us a link for completing online registration and downloading the edocs. Our PCC said it was a 'system thing' where the booking system can't reconcile one registration code with 3 separate cruises. Like I said didn't really cause an issue for us last time and hasn't this time so far ( although I have everything printed off in triplicate just in case LOL)

Hope you have a great cruise... B2B are the BEST... Nothing like being on the ship when everyone else has gone home and first one in the hot tub when everyone else is boarding :0)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

When I logged into my account this a.m. my resv was avaible, I can now see my cabin # but no itinerary.

Now I understand their system this particular cruise is not a tru B2B like the prior 21day was. I am no longer worried since I have the receipt. Just want to be sure the itin does not change. :(

Middle of next year I will start looking for the option to book shore excursions since that is not yet available.

Thanks for your all your input.

CT