Promotional free wine question

Becky

With our booking we will receive a bottle of wine and strawberries. Specifically will we be charged a corking fee to open it? I have to ask as I do not want to assume anything.

Corkage is not a fee charged to open wine. It is charged for bottles of wine that you purchase ashore and carry onto the ship. (With the exception of wine purcased in a port that you turn over to the cruise line to hold and return to you at the end of the cruise). Being that you are not purchasing the wine in question, nor are you carrying it onboard, you will not be charged corkage on that bottle.

(haha this post is sort of related, but I really intended to post it to another thread about the bottle of wine you get if you book Cagney's the first night!)

I don't know if the house wines are fleetwide or by the ship, but a couple of weeks ago on Pearl, it wasn't Tisdale--both comp bottles we received during the week were this label:

HouseWine.jpg

Edited by Artemis

With our booking we will receive a bottle of wine and strawberries. Specifically will we be charged a corking fee to open it? I have to ask as I do not want to assume anything.

If this is provided to you by NCL or by your travel agent, there will not be a corkage fee provided the travel agent did indeed purchase from NCL.

(haha this post is sort of related, but I really intended to post it to another thread about the bottle of wine you get if you book Cagney's the first night!)

I don't know if the house wines are fleetwide or by the ship, but a couple of weeks ago on Pearl, it wasn't Tisdale--both comp bottles we received during the week were this label:

We had this one on the Sun this month too. Same one we've had several times on HAL. It's pretty good!