Merry Xmas to me! CCL wins again.

seannyice81

You cannot book these as B2B. There's a long thread here about the NY cancellations and some were saying they were going to do that. At the time (before I booked this 11.1.14 sailing), I said that when I wanted to book both legs of the Conquest repo (NO-SJ + SJ-MI) I was told that was illegal.

I confirmed this with my PVP. You cannot book NY-SJ + SJ-MI. But you COULD add the first Miami round-trip sailing at the end. A guy who was on our Conquest repo did that: SJ-Mi + the first Miami roundtrip over Thanksgiving.

I'm actually thinking about Splendor SJ-MI and getting a shuttle over to Ft Lauderdale and doing 6 nights from there for my own *special* B2B.

Thank you for your answer it is greatly appreciated. I was hoping I could avoid flying as I am not a big fan of planes and am looking for ways to see as many new ports as possible minus the plane.

I am wondering how is it legal to do a Panama cruise that would begin on the east coast and end on the west coast but not the b2b NY to SJ to MI? Maybe because it's a b2b. Oh well. I'm still going to consider it :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Are you able to book the b2b beginning in NY and ending in Miami? I had thought I had read somewhere you could not begin in one US port and end in another US port. I really want to book both.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Not sure if this is true we took the Legend from NYC to Tampa this year.

Thanks for posting this. I have now saved this cruise and intend to watch it. Unfortunately I have two cruises already booked for next year and doubt I would be able to afford a third.

I already had two cruises booked then booked a third, then learned about this cruise prior to Christmas and booked it too. Now that's 4 cruises in 2014!!! :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forums mobile app