Heated swiming pool

mirthu

Can anybody tell me if the main pool on the Sapphire has a covered roof?

Sapphire Princess has 1 covered pool on the Lido deck. I believe this one is called Calypso. There are 2 pools on the Lido deck and are basically next to each other mid ship. The Lotus pool I have never seen covered, although it is shady if want shade. I like this one because it is adults only.

Princess says that at least one pool will be heated. You'll have to ask which one on your voyage...or check the TV. One of the channels usually has the temperatures of each pool...

We'll be on one of their small ships, the Ocean Princess. I believe it has only one pool. Will it be heated? The temperature in the summer in the British Isles is not as warm as most of the places where cruises go.

We were on Diamond Princess in November and the pool in the Conservatory was really hot, just like a bath, they did cool it a little after people complained, but I have to say I loved it being warm.

Never found a warm pool on a cruise ship before, they are usually freezing, wouldn't even dip my feet in a pool that was in the 70s! ;) even 83 or 85 is too cold for me.

Edited by ellie1145