Pics of cabins????

sandy toes

I know there is a great web site out there with wonderful pics of cabins...not the generic things the cruise lines or even most web sites post but REAL pics of the cabins. I had it but...technology bit my bottom and I lost a bunch of stuff that wasn't saved to the cloud. Can anyone help me? I know we have to "code" sites and can't just openly post things here at CC but you folks are the smartest and sharpest ones I know to ask!!! I probably got the info years ago right here but haven't found anything after several hours of searching. I can't even recall if it was just a special site devoted to such things or if it was a site that sold...but I doubt that as I have also searched over a dozen sites in the last 2 days looking for my special site with pics. Hope someone knows what I am talking about and can help. Thank you in advance for your help!!!!!!!

I did post under "Cabin Selection" section but only had 2 replies...cabinlinerooms and cruisedeckplans...neither is what I am searching for. The site I had prior actually also sold but it had the very best pics not those from the cruise line.

Hi there

I have found cruise clues . com (obv without the spaces) but I am not sure if this is the website you were talking about...

Hope you find it, sounds like something I would love to see too!!

Jo :)

Have you tried cruiselinerooms? It has actual pics of cabins although not every cabin is available. Usually can find same class or same one on another deck? I like deckplangenius for information / advice but they don't have actual pics.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Have you tried cruiselinerooms? It has actual pics of cabins although not every cabin is available. Usually can find same class or same one on another deck? I like deckplangenius for information / advice but they don't have actual pics.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Totally agree.....these are the two best websites. Have used them for years...

jo24: Thank you for the site, cruiseclues. New for me! Not it...still searching.

RoLotta: Yes, I stated it in the OP, but thanks!!!! deckplangenius is new, thank you! Still not "my" site..."mine" had pics.

cruzinlady1947: Yes, I know but "my" site was wonderful!!!! Sometimes I loath technology...my son says it was all my fault for not having it saved to the cloud and technology had nothing to do with my loss...it was all on me.

My site had line to ship to category to class to cabin # with pics and even offered bookings.

THANK YOU everyone that has replied!!!!STILL searching....

jo24: Thank you for the site, cruiseclues. New for me! Not it...still searching.

RoLotta: Yes, I stated it in the OP, but thanks!!!! deckplangenius is new, thank you! Still not "my" site..."mine" had pics.

cruzinlady1947: Yes, I know but "my" site was wonderful!!!! Sometimes I loath technology...my son says it was all my fault for not having it saved to the cloud and technology had nothing to do with my loss...it was all on me.

My site had line to ship to category to class to cabin # with pics and even offered bookings.

Did you try "Beyond Ships.Com"?

Darn, I hate it when that happens!

I have kept searching, I am quite curious too now...!

I don't think this will be it but what about cruise savvy . com ?!

It will be out there somewhere!

Jo :)

Edited by jo24

did you try cruise line rooms dot com? (no spaces and .com) Look for your ship or the same class of ship.

Edited by funNsun4me

cruisedeckplans dot com This is a member site, I think it was $10 for life.

There is also cruisestateroom dot com

I use these two.....like them. Now I will have to check out the others. Good luck in your search. Post please if you find it.

OK everyone, WOW some nice sites but still NOT my wonderful "lost" site.

I used it prior to my Dec 6 sailing so I know it was a viable site very recently.

Thank you to everyone that has posted. I do appreciate all of your help.

I promise, I will post it when I find it for all of you to enjoy!!!

PLEASE, keep looking...I know someone on CC knows of the site!!!

NorbertsNiece: no that isn't it either. I have that site, nice but limited...I am so upset at myself for NOT "taking better care" of a site I felt was important. I feel like a little girl that has lost her special toy...maybe if I scream off the back deck, stomp my feet and jump up and down it will help...No, I guess not but it might make my neighbors laugh!!!

Lesson learned...make sure I always save to the cloud in the future!!!!!!

Still hoping for someone to see this and share the site with me...PLEASE (I am begging now...)

Edited by sandy toes
opps

I can't do a history search because while on a cruise GOS Dec 6, we had a snow storm, someone slammed into a pole and power was out. That did something to the PC and I lost all sorts of things...most of the important things were saved to the cloud and I had backed-up what I thought was important. I know...go ahead and scream at me. I don't know why I didn't consider my cruise search file important. I lost some really nice pics but this site was just one of my favorites and I can't find it. I have now become obsessed with getting it back. I really do appreciate all of you trying to help. Many of you are offering me the same site over and over. I have used it and I could even remember the name for that one. This one, my special lost site, has put me on a mission! A friend told me this evening that no one would ever tell me what it was because I didn't take good care of it the first time! OK CC friends, I promise to take very good care of it and to send it safely to the cloud!!!! Please help.