Current JS Benefits on Enchantment, corner aft JS 7666

LittleBlue

:mad: Yuck, I hope it is gone when we get there...Island Lady, you will have to let me us know if it is still there when you get back.:confused:

Beachnative, What was the mattress like? I heard on these boards that some mattresses have been replaced, some have not.

Sweetie, I am sorry if I confused you. I am on board the Enchantment next month

in a D1 cat balcony forward. It is actually a year from now, (New Year's Eve. of 2014) that

I am in your cabin (#7666).

If your mattress is not comfortable, you can always ask your cabin attendant to

put one of those foam "egg crates" on the mattress. I know a lot of people that

have those put on the bed, and seems to help a lot.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Edited by island lady

Sweetie, I am sorry if I confused you. I am on board the Enchantment next month

in a D1 cat balcony forward. It is actually a year from now, (New Year's Eve. of 2014) that

I am in your cabin (#7666).

If your mattress is not comfortable, you can always ask your cabin attendant to

put one of those foam "egg crates" on the mattress. I know a lot of people that

have those put on the bed, and seems to help a lot.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

LOL, I figured that out later... I think I am information overloaded.

LOL, I figured that out later... I think I am information overloaded.

Nah...you are just naturally excited!! I remember how new and different everything

was when I first started cruising. :) And I still get excited with each upcoming cruise! ;)

There is one side affect to cruising though.....you get hooked!!

Are you referring to the little door, under the shelf opposite the bed? This "door" kept falling off, and, while we didn't notice a smell, it was kind of creepy to look inside the wall!

Is this balcony (7666) what people refer to as a wrap around balcony? Yes, it was large, but not what I would call "wrap around".

My daughter absolutely LOVED the walk in closet, but the room had WAY too much furniture in it. Would have traded the extra chair for a wardrobe. Because this cabin is in its own hallway, it's really quite, and never heard anything from the lounge underneath - but did hear music from what I assume is the crew quarters - until 2 am...

Beachnative, Did you complain? if so, Did RCI comp you or anything? :confused:

We worked with housekeeping; it was they who supplied me with the white duct tape. Housekeeping did the best that they could. I asked them to let maintenance know that a seal probably needed to be installed/replaced inside the little door.

COMP??? We would never consider asking to be comped for such a thing when sailing on the Enchantment. She is our favorite ship and crew; they have always treated us wonderfully. Everyone we have known on the EN has been professional and gracious. Had they offered we would have turned it down. It was ONLY a 4 day cruise.

We had a WONDERFUL cruise even with the odor.

We worked with housekeeping; it was they who supplied me with the white duct tape. Housekeeping did the best that they could. I asked them to let maintenance know that a seal probably needed to be installed/replaced inside the little door.

COMP??? We would never consider asking to be comped for such a thing when sailing on the Enchantment. She is our favorite ship and crew; they have always treated us wonderfully. Everyone we have known on the EN has been professional and gracious. Had they offered we would have turned it down. It was ONLY a 4 day cruise.

Interesting... I hope they have the Mildew smell resolved by Feb. when we sail. I am sure they will if they are as good as you say. I am glad you love the crew and ship, I am really looking forward to our first time aboard the Enchantment. It does look like a wonderful ship, and we are only going for 3 days as well.

Sorry to hear that we just missed you! We (my husband and two daughters) were on the Dec 27th cruise. I wish my husband could meet you two, after I told him all about you after the Monarch cruise last November where you were so charming to my girlfriend and me. We also love the Enchantment, and had a great cruise, too. Happy New Year!:D

Leigh