Twins and trundle/wall bed/sofa. What do we have?

gritsnc

My kids and my niece are in room M125. It says we have the option of 2 twin beds or a king. Our reservations say there would be a trundle, convertible sofa or wall bed.

Me, my mom and my sister are in room M151. It says the same:

Please note: Selection above is for the first two guests. Accommodations for additional guests may be available in the form of upper berths, a convertible sofa, or trundle bed.

How do I find out exactly what we have?

My kids and my niece are in room M125. It says we have the option of 2 twin beds or a king. Our reservations say there would be a trundle, convertible sofa or wall bed.

Me, my mom and my sister are in room M151. It says the same:

Please note: Selection above is for the first two guests. Accommodations for additional guests may be available in the form of upper berths, a convertible sofa, or trundle bed.

How do I find out exactly what we have?

When you look on CCL under Ships/deck plans, M125 says a trundle will be provided, M151 shows OV with one upper. Trundles (fit under the bed) can be a bit small though, ok if kids are younger, I had this problem on the Paradise, my son is tall, they changed it out to a regular twin mattress, it just has to stay up the entire cruise.

Edited by keystonemama

When you look on CCL under Ships/deck plans, M125 says a trundle will be provided, M151 shows OV with one upper. Trundles (fit under the bed) can be a bit small though, ok if kids are younger, I had this problem on the Paradise, my son is tall, they changed it out to a regular twin mattress, it just has to stay up the entire cruise.

Darn. Both of my daughters are tall (5' 6"), as is my niece. Oh well. I don't think any of us will be spending much time in the room anyways.

Darn. Both of my daughters are tall (5' 6"), as is my niece. Oh well. I don't think any of us will be spending much time in the room anyways.

I think by tall they mean closer to 6 ft. The trundle is fine lengthwise for somebody 5'6" not the most comfortable but long enough.

Hope this works, I'm trying to link the pics of the beds we had on Paradise to show you the difference.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=34018284&postcount=5

Hope this works, I'm trying to link the pics of the beds we had on Paradise to show you the difference.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=34018284&postcount=5

Thank you for the pictures! Wow...that was nice that they delivered a different bed without you even having to ask. At least I know that if the trundle is way too small that there is a possibility that my daughter can get a different bed.

I think by tall they mean closer to 6 ft. The trundle is fine lengthwise for somebody 5'6" not the most comfortable but long enough.

A rollaway is the same length as a regular bed. It can be folded up during the day.

Because the trundle fits under the bed it is about a foot shorter than a regular bed. It isn't comfortable for anyone under 4'6. I tried it out when we had one for my DD, I'm under 5' tall.

Also make sure the beds are set up correctly. Assuming you're in an OV/IS. Have lower under the window or fall wall, the other under the upper bunk, forming an L. If the lowers are set up parrallel to each other, with the table inbetween, we just move them ourselves as they are very light to move.

Edited by SadieN

A rollaway is the same length as a regular bed. It can be folded up during the day.

Because the trundle fits under the bed it is about a foot shorter than a regular bed. It isn't comfortable for anyone under 4'6. I tried it out when we had one for my DD, I'm under 5' tall.

Also make sure the beds are set up correctly. Assuming you're in an OV/IS. Have lower under the window or fall wall, the other under the upper bunk, forming an L. If the lowers are set up parrallel to each other, with the table inbetween, we just move them ourselves as they are very light to move.

Interesting, I wonder if they have different sizes of trundle. My daughter and I are both 5'6" and neither of us had an issue with the trundle on the Fantasy.

Thank you for the pictures! Wow...that was nice that they delivered a different bed without you even having to ask. At least I know that if the trundle is way too small that there is a possibility that my daughter can get a different bed.

Your welcome. :)

Interesting, I wonder if they have different sizes of trundle. My daughter and I are both 5'6" and neither of us had an issue with the trundle on the Fantasy.

The pallet (trundle) we had did fit under the twin. It fitted between the legs. The legs are about 6" from the end. So the trundle was a good foot shorter that the regular bed. This was on the Paradise.

Edited by SadieN

thats why whe Always get a outside ore balcon cabin... there is Always the sofa thats verry good for the third person...also for adults...

OP is sailing on Fantasy, and Fantasy class ships do not have a couch/sofa in cabins other than suites. EM