Barbie Experience Question?

tenmile

Thanks for your response. I hope the room is ready when we arrive. I think it would make the barbie experience more fun.

Did you find it annoying that you had to leave what you were doing to go to barbie "events"? Also, do you stay with your daughter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time we had a time problem was the day we had reservations at Sabor (really great food, FYI). We had reservations at 12, and I didn't think making the 1pm Barbie thing would be a problem. Well, Sabor takes a long time - I don't know if this is typical of it, but the service was very slow and by the time I looked at a clock, it was 1:20 already. My daughter and I rushed out and ran to the Barbie thing and caught the last 15 minutes of the dance lesson.

That was the only time we had an issue. The other two times were during lunch time so we weren't affected. Although, I do have to say we are not the typical "cruisers" that go out and do the events on the ships. We primarily stay in our room and read and relax as we go on many cruses. So, I can't really say if there were other events that we would have had to chose from... Sorry about that.

I also don't think staying with your daughter would be a problem. I never saw anyone staying there though. There was one mom who stated that she had never left her daughter before, and they never had a problem - her daughter was having too much fun to either notice or care that her mom wasn't there. I think if you want to sit quietly somewhere in the room and watch - as long as your daughter doesn't get distracted by you being there and distracting other kids, you should be fine.

my daughter and niece took part in the barbie experience this year in June!

they loved it - the only thing missing was the tiara tea party thing - most workshops as said before were at 5pm - not a great time esp when girls were in the pools lol

they loved all the free stuff in the room - the girls were also selected to take part in the show in the Alhambra theatre (both showings) in front of 1500 people - it was the best experience

they also loved the fashion show at the end and the dance they performed

my daughter and niece took part in the barbie experience this year in June!

they loved it - the only thing missing was the tiara tea party thing - most workshops as said before were at 5pm - not a great time esp when girls were in the pools lol

they loved all the free stuff in the room - the girls were also selected to take part in the show in the Alhambra theatre (both showings) in front of 1500 people - it was the best experience

they also loved the fashion show at the end and the dance they performed

Thanks for all the insight. I was actually hoping it was more of a drop off thing, which it sounds like it is. I know my daughter will be so excited!

Thanks for all the insight. I was actually hoping it was more of a drop off thing, which it sounds like it is. I know my daughter will be so excited!

Yeah you drop them off - some things like the karaoke are family participation though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk