RCCl transfers Houston to Galveston

Reina del Mar

Does anyone have any experience of using RCCL transfers from IAH to Port please ? We fly in day prior to departure then stay 3 nights post cruise. Travel agent informs us airport transfers included but interested in details if anyone has used them please. Thanks in anticipation.

I have not used the ones from Royal, but years ago we did use them from IAH to Galveston for an NCL cruise. The process was easy enough and I believe that they use Charter USA buses. It will cost about $150 each way to use a car service to get to the port, so if the transfers are included, I would go for it. We are going on Navigator in March and I tried to use the RCCL transfers, but they were about $89.00 per person each way (we have a party of four) and it was cheaper and more convenient to take a car service. The other nice thing about using a car service is that you don't have to go back to the airport to catch the bus. If you are renting a car while in Houston, you may need to go back to the airport to return the car anyway so perhaps that will not be too much of an inconvenience! Happy travels!:)

Ease into your cruise adventure by letting Royal Caribbean safely get you to and from the ship with one of our easy-to-purchase ground transfers.

Transfer Program

If you choose to make your own air arrangements or book air through our online ChoiceAir Travel Program you may wish to purchase ground transportation to the ship. Transfers are available for pre-purchase from the arrival airport to the pier on day of sailing and from the pier to the departure airport on debarkation day only.

It is recommended that transfers are purchased two weeks prior to sailing. Please remember we require your flight information in order to promptly meet all guests.

To purchase your Royal Caribbean Guest Transfer or for additional information consult your travel agent or our Reservations Department at 1-800-327-6700.

Cruisetour - only Guests