Which Cruise for 2006??

highbridger

HAL, Princess and Oceania have cruises to Asia apparently. Is there a big difference between the three? Princess has cruisetours ending or beginning in Beijing - is this worth while doing?

Love CC since it is so helpful. Thank you.

Yes, there is a difference between HAL, Princess, and Oceana. Princess will have the largest ship sailing in Asia of the three lines and Oceana will have the smallest. I have not sailed on Oceana, but have sailed on the other two lines(and am booked for the Statendam's March 20, 2006 sailing from Hong Kong to Osaka). Each line has its strengths. I think the Statendam's itinerary better suits me than the others. But, that obviously is a very personal choice on my part. I have had one other cruise in this area, the 2002 Asia Pacific cruise of the Volendam. If you have any specific questions, I will do the best I can in answering them.

We are booked on Oceania's newest ship (Nautica) on the Beijing to Hong Kong cruise. We sail on 3/16/2006. It will be our second Oceania cruise, and I'd be happy if all our future cruises were on Oceania. We loved just about everything our South American Oceania cruise last Dec./Jan. These cruises seem to sell out early.

do you have any idea when we will be able to book oceania cruises for 2007? we have heard great things about them and think they would be perfect for us. we are most interested in asia travel.

Archived