Enchantment in Boston ?

negc

I just looked at the Massport Cruise schedule and noticed that the Enchantment was scheduled to make a port call in Boston last Wednesday- July 13th. (typical that I would see the information two days late :D )

Did anyone see her? We will be on the Jewel Transatlantic when she begins cruising out of Boston in late August - September, but hope to have a chance to see her when we return in mid-Sept.

Thanks for the opportunity to see your pictures. What really frosts me is that we drove up to NH on Wednesday and had I realized that Enchantment was in port, we could easily have made a short detour to Black Falcon. Enjoy your time on her in August. We are supposed to get a tour when it is back later in September. :)

Now that explains things. On Wednesday I was riding by bike down past the beach and saw a ship out in the distance that I was sure belonged to RCI. That must have been Enchantment on her way to Boston.

Have any of you embarked in Boston before? How smooth is it or not so smooth, compared to Miami or FLL?

My mom recently had a knee replacement and while she can walk, she can't do it for very long - we are determining wether to rent a wheelchair or scooter.

Thanks!

Hi, I left from from Boston on many a cruise;all up north to Canada. The waters can be choppy It all depends if there is a storm at sea. Embarkation/Disembarkation is a breeze. I never experienced any long delays.

Happy Sailings!:)

Archived