Best trip for stingrays in GC.......

123linz123

Nativeway and the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour was great!

We just got back from our cruise and took this tour. Our boat drivers were Thomas and his son Tommy. They were both fabulous and my husband, kids and I had the most amazing time on this tour. One of the highlights of our trip! If you have any questions, please ask.

I will say though to the point of markwojo above -- while we did find the guy (I believe his name was Eldon who is the owner) holding the sign, there are a lot of people at the port and I can totally see where it could be missed. Also we sat there for a while and watched him put the sign on the pole and walk off. We just sat there because I knew we were in the right place and there was another family next to us and we figured he'd eventually come back which he did but for a while we were wondering where he went. He didn't seem to be much concerned with us who were there. He did have a clipboard when we walked up and checked us off so I would think that he knew he had everyone who he was supposed to have or for that timeframe. Another couple had walked up when we were leaving and asked us what time our tour was and I said 9:15. She turned to her husband and said, ok, ours is later. However he just left the sign there so there was no one there to greet them or check them in at that time.

Stacy

I will also add that people here in GC know Eldon and his company. You can pretty much ask anyone along there where to find him and they will either point you in the right direction or even CALL HIM!!! That's what they did for us. They must all have each others numbers. They called him, he told the person what he had on and where he was at holding the sign. He's pretty tall and was easy to spot. :)

• 2 weeks later...

While I agree they might not be the easiest to find, I wanted to pass this tip along to others so they can have an incredible experience with them.

Even if you think you are getting off the ship early, please ask around if they know where you can find Nativeway. They will point you in the right direction or call as others have mentioned.

And if you haven't seen it before, here is a video of the type of fun you can have with a Nativeway tour! :D