Room Service and Menus

sarafinadh

Hi,

We will be on the Inspiration in a few weeks.

What is the deal with room service?

Can items from the MDR menu be ordered during the dinner hours thru room service for room delivery?

Breakfast menu?

Thanks,

Sara

The room service menu will be on a piece of paper with the other papers on bed or vanity. There is an ad printed on the other side.

The links in post #2 are the current menus.

Man you all rock, just what I was hoping for.

Well, not exactly... I would have been happy to hear that the MDR menu was in play, but at least I know now. lol

And nice trick with the club sandwich, very nice!

There are no hot items on the room service menu. No MDR food.

Breakfast:

DSC_3079.JPG

Regular RS menu

2765382720085339509teWbRM_ph.jpg

Didn't they take the roast beef and Brie off of the menu? I think you have an old one posted. I'd love to be wrong, as I love that sandwich!

Didn't they take the roast beef and Brie off of the menu? I think you have an old one posted. I'd love to be wrong, as I love that sandwich!

According to the current menu on Zydeco Cruiser's page it's now roast beef and cheddar. I've only had it once several years ago, when it was still brie. Undoubtedly more cost cutting.....

If you do happen to through away your menu with all the papers on your bed the first day GUEST SERVICES has them , just ask.

We tossed ours the first day after they started doing just the sheet, didn't 'have RS all week. It is on the paper with all the phone numbers & information.

Char

Get the BLT (ask for extra bacon) and the Choc. Cake from room service at least once.

Sooooo Good!

This is my all time favorite. Last ccl cruise was on conquest and they brought my BLT on plain bed, not toasted. Can't sy I enjoyed it, so I will now ask for toasted bread.

The roast beef and cheddar is pretty darned tasty.

On the back of the room service menus I've seen is the Good To Know page with lots of information that is, well good to know. Don't be in such a rush to throw things away.

If missing from your cabin ask you cabin steward or guest services for one. It's easy.

Not all of Carnival ships have room service ordering via the TV.

The BLT sandwich is wonderful and we like to order the cookies and milk in the late evening. Oh, you get potato chips with your BLT. The turkey sandwich is also very good. I also like the shrimp sandwich.

on the Dream we used the television to order room service. Do all the ships have this function? Liberty?

Just off the Sunshine and did NOT have the ability to order room service, check folios, etc. through the TV. That was a disappointment, as we loved the convenience of it on the Magic and Freedom.

Yes. Be sure you specify the ingredients. This past summer on the Victory, my son ordered a BLT and got lettuce and cheese instead. It wasn't terribly good.

We have had a problem with the room service people understanding us when giving an order. their english was not great.