We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For

I haven't been able to get into my reservation since this morning.. keep seeing this.. any idea why? (yes, I called, couldn't wait that long on hold)

We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

Edited by Weatherman1182

I haven't been able to get into my reservation since this morning.. keep seeing this.. any idea why? (yes, I called, couldn't wait that long on hold)

We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

I've been getting that message for the past several days and before that it was giving me the "timed out" message. I haven't been able to get on to my reservation for a few weeks now.

Hope to find out what the issue is as well.

My cruise that leaves next week has the same issue. I can, however, open my May cruise. The workaround is go to Countdown to Crruise pull down in the Before You Cruise tab on RC. Don't log in, but just type your ressie info. Should work...

I had the same problem for several days. I finally callled and they weren't able to fix it. They did however show me a kind of back door way of retrieving my reservation. If you go to the tab at the top of the page that says "Before You Board" (after you are logged in). Click on on online check-in. If you fill out the reservation information at the right side with your name, reservation number, date of departure and ship name it will pull up the online check in page of your reservation. Then you can click on the exit and view your reservation at the top of the page to see the main reservation page. Make sure you do not just click on the "log in to online check in" or you will get the same message that they are unable to view your reservation. You need to fill out the part that says "Check-in for someone else". Hope this helps, I was on the phone for quite awhile with the Crown and Anchor help line and this was the only way we could pull up my reservation, so hope it works for you too. Happy Cruising!!

Another recent thread with a solution that worked for me.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1962466

Seems to be happening to many folks. You can try going in the back way by not logging in, clearing cookies, and using this link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do

If that doesn't work, all you can do is call Royal.

I used Bob's solution twice. The first time it didn't work so I called RCI and the CSR said he 'unlocked' my reservation. I hung up, cleared my RCCL cookies again, used Bob's solution a second try and voilà...I'm in!!! I'm not sure if clearing the cookies was necessary but I figured I had nothing to lose.

Thanks Bob.

PS: Clarea is Bob.

Edited by Big_G

I had the same problem for several days. I finally callled and they weren't able to fix it. They did however show me a kind of back door way of retrieving my reservation. If you go to the tab at the top of the page that says "Before You Board" (after you are logged in). Click on on online check-in. If you fill out the reservation information at the right side with your name, reservation number, date of departure and ship name it will pull up the online check in page of your reservation. Then you can click on the exit and view your reservation at the top of the page to see the main reservation page. Make sure you do not just click on the "log in to online check in" or you will get the same message that they are unable to view your reservation. You need to fill out the part that says "Check-in for someone else". Hope this helps, I was on the phone for quite awhile with the Crown and Anchor help line and this was the only way we could pull up my reservation, so hope it works for you too. Happy Cruising!!

This worked for me! Thanks

At least I feel better ... I'm not the only one with this problem!

I'll try the back door after I'm signed off from Cruise Critic ...

If the other backdoors don't work for you, try the countdown to cruise link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do

It seems to be the only way to get in for a few people (including myself). Others have reported being able to get in through other backdoors but not the countdown. Seems there's no rhyme or reason to which backdoor works for which people, but no, you're definitely not the only one having the issue!

Today is the first day in over two weeks that I was able to log in and access my reservation normally.

Prior to today, I was having to access via the "backdoor" route using the Countdown to Cruise link while NOT signed in.

Hope everyone elses access issues have been fixed!

Dan.

Today is the first day in over two weeks that I was able to log in and access my reservation normally.

Prior to today, I was having to access via the "backdoor" route using the Countdown to Cruise link while NOT signed in.

Hope everyone elses access issues have been fixed!

Dan.

Same here. It works!:D

The problem arises when you don't log out at the top of the homepage screen, after your prior use. Just closing the page does not log you out. If you do not do this, the next time you try to enter you will get this message. At that point you have two choices. First is to call and have a rep unlock you or two completely shut down your computer and reboot it. Just logging off and restarting will not do the trick. You must totally reboot. From then 8n just ALWAYS remeber to sign out at the top of the homepage and you should be fine. Don't just close browser, won't work. Once I learned this (and it took hours to get a solution) I have never seen the message again. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

FWIW, I have one cruise locked up this way as well. I have tried all the suggestions, and multiple browsers. No joy. I also called RCI, no help there either. My plan is to call them again on Monday. I'm hoping their better tech support people were out for the Holiday's.