Pizza????

h20cruzer

People do weird things, you have been around on this board awhile. Do you remember the woman who cancelled her cruise when she found out they served coke products instead of pepsi or vice versa. This was several years ago.

I fully understand this reasoning, being a die-hard coke drinker. However, I would never cancel a cruise because of a lack of coke products. I wouldn't drink Pepsi, but there are lots of other beverages available!!

I was on the Constellation in November. Had a slice of pizza every afternoon while my friend had sushi. I though it was delicious. Always at least three kinds were available and the guy behind the counter was always making up a new one. I was not the only one eating it.:)

I will be back on the Constellation in three weeks and plan to have some pizza for a snack.

By the way, I like thin crisp pizza and large chunks of topping and light on the sauce but big on the cheese.

To each there own.

IMO I think the new pizza is awful. We were on the constellation TA 11/24/13, heard nothing but complaints. I love CElebrity I would hate to have to take a Princess cruise to get some decent pizza. Celebrity please go back to the old pizza !!

Norma

The pizza on Caribbean Princess a year ago was not good either. :eek::eek: