Pools in Key West

Scarlett131313

I have read a few posts on here about pools in Key West that cruise ship passengers can use. One was mentioned near the Ferry Terminal and another at a resort. Does anyone have specific information/instructions about this? We are looking to do a bit of shopping and then would love a day by the pool. If this is not possible then we might take a snorkling excursion or just go to Higgs Beach. We are only in dock for 6 hours arriving on a Sunday. Thanks.

Depending on how soon you are coming, I wouldnt plan on hitting the beaches. Dennis washed up tons of seaweed and moved most of the sand off the beaches so they are a real mess at the moment.

at

Regarding pools, Monty's Restaurant/Bar has a pool. It is located at the far end of the historic harbor walk. Its free, though I suspect the bar waiters are expecgting you to order.

Atlantic Shores Resort is open to the public, they charge 3 bucks for a chaise...clothing optional sundeck. They have been closed since Dennis as their pier was damaged but have said they are trying to reopend quickly. They are however schedule to close sometime after fantasy fest for demolition as they are condo-minimizing.

Several of the gay guesthouses offer day passes if that is appealing.

Clay - a key west local

Archived