Aurora 25th July 2014 first timers

Thebuggs5

Hi I feel like my husband and I are the only ones going on this cruise at the moment lol.If you are interested in talking to me about anything cruise related, or simply offering us good advice then please feel free to do so!!

We are a little excited and I like things organised hence why I'm on here this early before the holiday.

Thanks

Hi I feel like my husband and I are the only ones going on this cruise at the moment lol.If you are interested in talking to me about anything cruise related, or simply offering us good advice then please feel free to do so!!

We are a little excited and I like things organised hence why I'm on here this early before the holiday.

Thanks

We'll be getting off as you get on, having been to the Baltic!

You'll find more people going nearer the time of departure. You'll enjoy it, it's a good itinerary.

Thanks

Hi,

If you go over to the roll call section you can either join or start a group.

You will see groups have been started long before 6 month out. :)

You have picked the best ship in the P&O fleet.

In Venice, dont buy the P&O waterbus shuttle to St Marks Square as it does not go down the Grand Canal. Instead take the people mover (€1) to Piazzale Roma and there buy a 12hr waterbus (vaporetto) ticket (€18) which gives you unlimited travel all over Venice and the islands. You can then sail up and down the Grand Canal all day long if want to.

Another tip. If you fancy a late night hot drink (hot chocolate, horlicks, tea coffee) and light snacks go to Cafe Bordeaux after 10:30pm. Its waiter served and there is no supplement. Open all night.

Can also recommend the afternoon tea served in the Medina restaurant at 4pm.

Brian

Yeah I'd love to start a roll call, but haven't a clue how to do it??? Could you help me start one plz??

OK,

On CC go to the first menu....Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Look down and find ?..Roll Calls.

Find P&O and click on it.

Choose the correct ship. Click on it.

See if someone has started a thread for your cruise. You may have to look back through the threads.

If you cannot find one go to the box.... New Thread... Click on to it.

Fill in the box for a title and then write a message. It is important to get the name of the ship and the cruise number R4XX. If people are looking for a roll call they will find yours

Post your thread and wait.

Hope that helps.

Dai.

We were 1st times last year and went on the aurora to the fjords.....it was fantastic and we have now booked this years hols on the same ship ...you will love it.... We were blown away by the whole experience .... This time I will take some coat hangers ..... Remember to take a plug extension if you want to charge phones lap tops or iPads ...

I am a cruise convert and p and o were superb !!!!

• 6 months later...