Nice to get out of here - Freedom!

skibyrd

Ok, not me, but son (he's in his 20's) going on his first cruise this week. This is how cold it is supposed to get up here in the tundra (Wisconsin): I'm asking the guy at the meat market if a cooler will keep the meat tray WARM enough in our garage:eek: we are Looking forward to actual temps of -27 degrees and wind chills of over 50 below. They have already closed schools. Ideal week to be out of here! Lucky kid!!!! We will be on FOS in 2 weeks, so not feeling too sorry for myself;)

Keep warm all!!!

Ok, not me, but son (he's in his 20's) going on his first cruise this week. This is how cold it is supposed to get up here in the tundra (Wisconsin): I'm asking the guy at the meat market if a cooler will keep the meat tray WARM enough in our garage:eek: we are Looking forward to actual temps of -27 degrees and wind chills of over 50 below. They have already closed schools. Ideal week to be out of here! Lucky kid!!!! We will be on FOS in 2 weeks, so not feeling too sorry for myself;)

Keep warm all!!!

Airplanes sometimes have trouble flying on time in the winter time, you know.

Keep warm all!!!

Go to Vegas upper 60's

Cold in North Carolina as well. We are on FOS Jan. 19th western cruise. Are you sailing with us? FOS is my favorite ship so far! Looking forward to it.

Yes!!:D. We have been on Liberty a couple of times but not Freedom. Most recently have been on Oasis and Allure so a bit anxious to go to smaller ship, but loved Liberty. Excited!!!

Does your son need a roommate, I'm available! My car door was frozen shut yesterday!

Our entrance door here! We are going to have a similar storm to the ice storm that left people without hydro for 1 wk and some longer. (Toronto, Ontario)

This one is not suppose to be as damaging. I'd love to be getting out of here!

Airplanes sometimes have trouble flying on time in the winter time, you know.

Eh! That's the downside I guess. Is there someone here that can give me an idea in a nutshell how cruise insurance works and the $ - percentage of cost?