Dolphin trainer

lois1112

has anyone done the "dolphin trainer" excursion in PV? I did the swim with the dolphins last year and it was wonderful. I am going again in September and am thinking of doing this excursion. I would love any input or insights!

I guess I will be waving to you. I am going on the 12th. I can't begin to tell you how much you will enjoy the swim with the dolphins. My sister and I enjoyed it so much, we paid for our parents to go the following month. My mom, who has done alot claims "it was one of the highlights of my life"

My son and daughter in law also went on their honeymoon and loved it.

Just make sure you get the "swim with the dolphins" and not the dolphin adventure. (where you get tosee the dolphins, but not in the water with them) you will get to get into the water, in small groups and really interact with the dolphins. you will love this trip!

• 1 month later...

There is a Dolphin Adventure in Acapulco too -- which is better PV or Acapulco? I was thinking of doing it Acapulco because we are at that port the longest...

I have always wanted to do this, so if I do it, I really want to pick the best one!

Thanks for any input!

We will be on the Star on 11/09/05

Archived