Carnival Breeze Ocean Suite and Premium Vista Balconies

HUBison2008

Right now we're debating between a premium vista balcony and an ocean suite. The difference in price isn't that much. My only concern is the promenade on deck 5 if we get an ocean suite. I saw a video review of cabin 7377 and the person could see right down to Fat Jimmy's BBQ. Since this is a midship ocean suite, I wonder if the forward suites would be more private from below? Also how is the privacy from above, can others look down onto our balcony?

Would the premium vista balcony be more private overall?

Thanks for your help.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We had an OS on the Breeze (7242). We could not be seen from above, but you could look up to any of the balconies on at least decks 6 and 7 from deck 5. We were far enough up that people were not looking at us, but technically if they went right up against the glass on 5 they could see us I guess.

We had an OS on the Breeze (7242). We could not be seen from above, but you could look up to any of the balconies on at least decks 6 and 7 from deck 5. We were far enough up that people were not looking at us, but technically if they went right up against the glass on 5 they could see us I guess.

Thanks

We were wondering the same thing but decided to just go ahead and book 7233 (the first suite closest to the front of the ship).

Where is the video review of 7377? (I tried the search feature but couldn't find it). Thanks!

Thanks. When is your cruise? We're looking at the Nov 30th sailing. The video is on YouTube. It's called Carnival Breeze: Ocean Suite Cabin 7377.

Right now we're debating between a premium vista balcony and an ocean suite. The difference in price isn't that much. My only concern is the promenade on deck 5 if we get an ocean suite. I saw a video review of cabin 7377 and the person could see right down to Fat Jimmy's BBQ. Since this is a midship ocean suite, I wonder if the forward suites would be more private from below? Also how is the privacy from above, can others look down onto our balcony?

Would the premium vista balcony be more private overall?

Thanks for your help.

We had the same feeling when we were in an OS on the Dream (7370) and felt like we were in the hot tub that was on the promenade right below us. We could hear every conversation :eek:.

We have also done the Breeze twice in the aft wrap 6501 and much prefer that location for privacy - and you can not beat that balcony!! ;) :D

Here is a link to photos of 6501 that I have out on fb. You can view the photos - even if you do not have a fb account.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4656712093167.2160859.1154291247&type=1&l=1b13ed822e

Edited by happy cruzin

• 1 year later...

I was searching through the site for pictures of OS 7242 on the Breeze and was hoping you will be able to share with me if you have any. My email address is doll.banks@gmail.com.

Thanks much!

We had the same feeling when we were in an OS on the Dream (7370) and felt like we were in the hot tub that was on the promenade right below us. We could hear every conversation :eek:.

We have also done the Breeze twice in the aft wrap 6501 and much prefer that location for privacy - and you can not beat that balcony!! ;) :D

Here is a link to photos of 6501 that I have out on fb. You can view the photos - even if you do not have a fb account.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4656712093167.2160859.1154291247&type=1&l=1b13ed822e

WOW!!! Those pictures are amazing! Cabin jealousy...Maybe one day. We have a regular aft extended booked on the Breeze and we are happy with that for now. One day we will bring out the big money :D

WOW!!! Those pictures are amazing! Cabin jealousy...Maybe one day. We have a regular aft extended booked on the Breeze and we are happy with that for now. One day we will bring out the big money :D

Glad you enjoyed them.

Trouble is...once we went with those cabins there has been NO going back! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Forums