Seabourn video

Able Seaman H

Henry,

Most enjoyable and of a professional quality! It's a "wish I were there too" moment for me.

Question: Did you charter a speedboat to tail the ship and run alongside her so that you could get those clips of the ship underway?

Happy sailing!

Henry,

Most enjoyable and of a professional quality! It's a "wish I were there too" moment for me.

Question: Did you charter a speedboat to tail the ship and run alongside her so that you could get those clips of the ship underway?

Happy sailing!

The shot of the ship at the end was filmed from the tender as we went ashore in San Blas.

The shot of the aft end of the boat whilst underway will have to remain a mystery. The irony is that we had dinner with the safety officer that evening ;)

Henry :)

Great camera and editing Henry!

Thanks.

Thank you.

If find the editing quite hard. You have to remember less is often more. Frustrating when you've worked hard to get a shot but it just isn't right so ends up on the cutting room floor.

Henry

Thank you.

If find the editing quite hard. You have to remember less is often more. Frustrating when you've worked hard to get a shot but it just isn't right so ends up on the cutting room floor.

Henry

Is that what happened to the other breadstick shots? :-)

Well we made it back in one piece after our first Seabourn cruise. Sojourn Fort Lauderdale to La via the Panama Canal.

A wonderful experience of which I will talk later. For now a video of our trip

Enjoy

Wow!!! Well done.

Now I really wish we didn't have to wait until August to cruise with Seabourn again.

Julie

Well we made it back in one piece after our first Seabourn cruise. Sojourn Fort Lauderdale to La via the Panama Canal.

Enjoy

A fantastic video - you've captured everything that makes Seabourn so special and brings back many happy memories of our time on the Sojourn in May last year. Can't wait until later this year when we will return. Many thanks for posting.

Beautiful video -- I especially liked the music you selected. I am so glad you enjoyed your first SB cruise and hope there will be many more wonderful ones in your future.It is not always perfect and not right for everyone but seems like it was a good fit for you.Like Julie it also made me impatient for my next SB cruise.( How many days until June 9?)

Most excellent video...fantastic editing. As has been said, Seabourn should be interested in purchasing that production. Thought for a minute there, that I could still see myself in a couple of shots! Alas, that was last October/November (61 days ago, but who's counting?) Made a future cruise deposit whilst on board, but no plans, as yet.

Wow, Seabourn ought to buy that one! You are a pro, right?

Wow, thanks for all the kind responses and no, just a bloke on holiday with his camera a bit of imagination and a Macbook.

I went with a plan in mind and the video just fell into place. I'd love to do another cruise with access all areas and develop the ideas further. Official Seabourn videographer - now that's a hit I'd take for the troops :)

If I had more time on my hands I would quite enjoy running workshops on board to help people with their photography and videos. I'm not saying I'm anything special, there are far more creative people on the planet, but for the most part a few relatively simple steps and people could switch from jerky home movies to more watchable mini films which surprise even themselves.

What a fantastic video Henry! Thank you so much for sharing it, and like the others, I think Seabourn would be wise to purchase it! Your video and your commentary are especially helpful to me, as I anticipate my first Seabourn cruise in April! :)

Enjoy

Henry, you saw me 'cry' when your movie was played in the Grand Salon. It is a reflection of an awesome cruise. We were sad to leave the ship. We had no complaints at all and loved every second of our trip. Meeting you, Sharon and Emily added to the fun and great memories!!

Henry, you saw me 'cry' when your movie was played in the Grand Salon. It is a reflection of an awesome cruise. We were sad to leave the ship. We had no complaints at all and loved every second of our trip. Meeting you, Sharon and Emily added to the fun and great memories!!

Ultimately life is all about the people you meet along the way :)

Meeting you and your far better half were the highlight of our cruise. Well I say highlight........ ;)

What goes on in the cloob stays in the cloob. We know some stuff now!