Price Drops

1stime cruiser

I'm cruising the Magic in April and have had a couple of small price drops and was able to get the $80 bar credit. :D

I had a $100 price drop a couple of months ago, but nothing since - the prices for the cabins on the ship have gone up since we booked.

I am on the Breeze June 21st and haven't seen any price drops since I have booked. Was just wondering if anyone else has seen any price drops on any of their cruises?

I'm also on this cruise and haven't gotten any price drops either. I'm hoping to see some after final payment and maybe closer to our cruise date. Booked early-saver, so I'm hoping it pays off. Either way, I'm happy with what I paid. :)

We had a price drop about a month ago, nothing crazy but it was something. .We're cruising on the breeze in April. .Now last yr we cruised on the breeze and had almost 600.00 in credit!! Yeah it was pretty fabulous, so hopefully they will start..But I'm not holding my breath...Their price drops seem to have no rime or reason to when and why...And the sales they have seem to be the same just renamed...Oh well I know we did good with our price, lord knows we booked far ahead enough,lol!

It does seem that some people expect that no matter when they book, or how much their fare when they book, that the price will drop.

It is possible that you booked at a time when the fare was already low and/or the sailing is selling well. Then there's no reason why they would drop the price.

I don't book until the fare is something I can live with. If it drops, fine. If not, then that means I booked at a good fare. And I rarely book ES, so I just stop looking at fares after final payment because I don't want to know. ;)

We cruised Breeze in November and had an aft cabin, we got a total of $209 in price drops. For our upcoming May cruise on the Liberty we have only gotten a $60 price drop, and we are in an aft cabin on her as well. I think it depends on the time of year.

It does seem that some people expect that no matter when they book, or how much their fare when they book, that the price will drop.

It is possible that you booked at a time when the fare was already low and/or the sailing is selling well. Then there's no reason why they would drop the price.

I don't book until the fare is something I can live with. If it drops, fine. If not, then that means I booked at a good fare. And I rarely book ES, so I just stop looking at fares after final payment because I don't want to know. ;)

By no means am I saying I deserve a price drop or anything like that. I always book early so I always get a good rate. Was just asking a general question.

Wish CC had a "Like" button.

By no means am I saying I deserve a price drop or anything like that. I always book early so I always get a good rate. Was just asking a general question.

Now I wish I had a "like " button for this!! Why I find that i am mostly a lurker around here most times and not post. A general question asked can turn into something else thats gets not so nice responces, which is rather sad..:(

Now I wish I had a "like " button for this!! Why I find that i am mostly a lurker around here most times and not post. A general question asked can turn into something else thats gets not so nice responces, which is rather sad..:(

Exactly. I have been on here for over 5 years. I just post to get info and to give info and to share in the love we all have for cruising. I am not into the sniping or name calling or anything like that.