Best Beach or Activity For My Sis And Her Family-Walking issues

JustCruiseMe

My sister and her husband (60's) and their daughter and grand son are going in about 2 weeks and the husband just recently had a light stroke (cleared by doc to travel and drive) and my sis has to have back surgery has some trouble walking but can do some walking. By some I mean she can go grocery shopping for example. I am trying to help them find a beach with chairs that aren't 30.00 a piece, although doesn't have to be dirt cheap, and has bathroom and place to eat and not too terribly hard to get to. They aren't interested in snorkeling but have a 14 year old grandson with them who I am sure would appreciate more of a livelier atmosphere. Any suggestions?

I have the "kids" cave tubing and zip lining in Belize and private tour of Roatan...

Any suggestions appreciated.

Seagrape Beach has all you want. There are chair/umbrella rentals, restrooms, restaurant/bar, watersport rentals, and the beaches are quite narrow, so it's only steps from the bus stop! Yes...take the bus...cheaper and fast! No snorkeling....the water is so clear, you don't have to put your face in!!