Question for Copper10-8

iflyrc5

Copper10-8 We are going to be on the Maasdam as it comes out of drydock on Jan 17th for 21 days. If you can, please let us know the names of the officers and CD if you have it available. We are also going to be on the Noordam for most of Feb. Hope to sail with you someday.:D

Copper10-8 We are going to be on the Maasdam as it comes out of drydock on Jan 17th for 21 days. If you can, please let us know the names of the officers and CD if you have it available. We are also going to be on the Noordam for most of Feb. Hope to sail with you someday.:D

Hi I know you sent this question to John,but we will be boarding the Maasdam Feb 7. Enjoy her as much as we do.

Captain Arno Jutten

CD. Carlos Mendoza

Barbara

Hi I know you sent this question to John,but we will be boarding the Maasdam Feb 7. Enjoy her as much as we do.

Captain Arno Jutten

CD. Carlos Mendoza

Barbara

Oh no! He's a disaster. We had him on our Veendam cruise to Bermuda. There's a lot of info here about him...LOL!

Scheduled are:

Capt. Arno Jutten

HD Francois Birarda

GRM Annechelle Sy

EHK Agnello d'Souza

DRM Muhaimin

CD Carlos Mendoza

Always subject to change ;)

Copper 10-8...John, can you please let us know the names of the Officers and CD of the Nieuw Amsterdam departing from Fort Lauderdale April 6th on her 26 day Passage to Spain & Italy.

Thank you for your kindness.

Dave

Copper 10-8...John, can you please let us know the names of the Officers and CD of the Nieuw Amsterdam departing from Fort Lauderdale April 6th on her 26 day Passage to Spain & Italy.

Dave

Hopefully, Eric Dowis will still be on board as the CD. Lucky you...doing the eastbound TA from FLL on the NA. We did the westbound in October for 21 days and LOVED it!

Dave

Scheduled are:

Capt. Bas van Dreumel

HD Charles Verwaal

GRM Liezl Magtibay

EHK Russ Hadi

DRM Prayitno Hadi

CD Eric Dowis

Always subject to change

Please allow me to pile on...

I would love to know the crew names for the Zuiderdam sailing to Panama on 24 February. We are so hoping to be with "old friends"... BTW, can you reveal your next assignment?

Regards

Leon

Please allow me to pile on...

I would love to know the crew names for the Zuiderdam sailing to Panama on 24 February. We are so hoping to be with "old friends"... BTW, can you reveal your next assignment?

Regards

Leon

Scheduled are:

Capt. Michiel Willems

HD Frank Ulbricht

GRM Dustin Coomer

EHK Cate O'Keefe

DRM Indra Bangsawan

CD Dave Shea

Always subject to change

Edited by Copper10-8

I wish I knew you on FB.

I think I've asked about the Noordam cruise for the TA in March at least twice, and nobody seems to know who is on that one.

Scheduled are:

Capt. Jeroen van Donselaar

HD Mark Pells

GRM Pam Kerns

EHK Sunil Bakshi

DRM Andreas Mamangkey

CD Mario Vines

Always subject to change

Hi, Copper, we will be on Volendam February 3 to 28 - would you know the names of the officers and CD then? Thanks, glad you're home!

Scheduled are:

Capt. James Russell-Dunford

HD Jason Hale

GRM Francis Tolentino

EHK Hobben Sitanggang

DRM Syarif Suryana

CD Brett Rudolph

Always subject to change

Same as #15 except Robert Jan Kan is the Master and there is a different GRM

Why is the "Candy Man Can" rhyming in my head with "Jan Kan"? LOL. Why does this fellow in Seattle with whom I've arranged the M & G keep telling me the Hotel Director will be a Gerard O'Reilly?

Why is the "Candy Man Can" rhyming in my head with "Jan Kan"? LOL. Why does this fellow in Seattle with whom I've arranged the M & G keep telling me the Hotel Director will be a Gerard O'Reilly?

Mr. O'Reilly is there now; he's scheduled to go on vac just before you embark on 07 Feb - unless, of course, there have already been changes!

Mr. O'Reilly is there now; he's scheduled to go on vac just before you embark on 07 Feb - unless, of course, there have already been changes!

Thanks, Copper! I hope that Mark Pells is on board for our cruise...he's from our "neck of the woods" and we've really enjoyed the Noordam cruises we've done with him...plus, he does a wonderful Meet and Greet. ;)