Punchliner Bar Menu

jlindemer

Does anyone have a copy of the Punchliner bar menu? I know the drinks were different than the regular menu. They had shots that I cannot find on any other menu.

I have searched ***********, Zydo, etc. I cannot find that particular menu.

Oh, and if you don't have the menu and are just stopping by would you please post your favorite drink? I am making a list of things I want to try. The first cruise I loved the Tiramisu martini and the second cruise I was hooked on Dirty Bananas.

I need new ideas to hit my 15 each day. Really, that isn't many. 1 drink per hour if I am awake 9 AM - 12 AM.

I know kamikaze shots are on it. I usually get a few during the show. There is also a Jäger based shot I believe though I prefer that just straight if the night is going to come to that. :)

It was the regular bar menu as of last week on the Dream. I think you can get anything they make. They have the bar right there in the club/lounge. Just tell your server what you want.

Miami Vice is popular.

My favorite drink varies by the minute. I liked the Yard of Modelo last week the best and after that the Long Island Ice Tea ran a close second. I don't believe you can get Yard at the Punchliner. My server was going to ask and never came back :mad: :D

Edited by fuddrules

On the paradise in December they had a drink called "the superstar". I liked it. I found out that you can order the special drinks anywhere, if you know the name, they can't offer you the special menu drinks. But I tried to get the superstar as my free drink with the coupon, that was not acceptable. :(