Fly out @ 9:30pm after a cruise/Honolulu

Ruth

Hello,

We arrive back to port early am. and our flight out of Honolulu is not til 9:30pm at night...I was wandering if anyone has every used resort faclities for a fee. I know in the Caribbean this is done alot...Not sure if this is done in Hawaii. If anyone knows a resort on the Beach that does that "Please Spill the Beans"....

Hello,

We arrive back to port early am. and our flight out of Honolulu is not til 9:30pm at night...I was wandering if anyone has every used resort faclities for a fee. I know in the Caribbean this is done alot...Not sure if this is done in Hawaii. If anyone knows a resort on the Beach that does that "Please Spill the Beans"....

Another approach is to take the bus tour offered by the cruise lines, where your luggage is loaded on the bus, you are taken to interesting sights, such as Pearl Harbor, the Missouri, Punch Bowl, and finally deposited at the airport. Saves you some hassle with luggage, rental car, etc. There are other tours possible, where you can see more of Oahu, check with Roberts (use Google) tours as an example.

Of course, you can just rent a car and do it all yourself. You can certainly see more of the island, but all your luggage is crammed into a small car, which can be less secure than the bus.

Hope this helps.

Archived