Yet Another Drink Package Question

GrammieMame

I do enjoy my bourbon and vodka, but definitely don't drink "premium" brands at home. If I order a martini or cocktail, will the bartender automatically make it with the premium liquor or do I have to tell them a brand? And what are the "premium" brands, anyway? (for vodka, bourbon, scotch). I probably couldn't tell the difference, but as long as I'm paying for it, might as well go for it.

For bourbon they have Blounton, Bookers, Bakers, MM, Jim Beam, Basil Haydens, Woodford. Knob Creek.

Vodka is Grey Goose, Ketel One, Absolute, Three Olives, Van Gogh.

May be missing a few.

💨🍸🍻

Greetings

He will make your drink with the "bar" liquor unless you request something special. If you have the Premium Package you can enjoy just about anything they have.

The Celebrity site shows the brands included with the Classic package as well as some of the brands included in the Premium. Just look for "beverage packages". The bars often have a few upper brands not shown on the list that I had no trouble getting with the Premium package.

Good Sailing

Tom

Also remember that if you have martinis at the martini bar, they fall out of the classic package cost, but are covered by the premium package upgrade.

Therefore, you would be paying the entire cost of the drink, not the difference.

They do make smaller versions to fit into the classic package cost, but I dont think they do it for all of them....can someone correct me if I'm wrong?