Question about the ~Warm Chocolate Melting Cake~

Hopefully someone can answer this for me. When I email Carnival, it usually takes 3-5 years to get a response. :D Does anyone know if the center of the WCMC has undercooked egg in it? I ask this because I have a condition wherein eating eggs by themselves (scrambled, pickled, deviled, etc) or even eating something that has raw/undercooked egg in it (such as raw cookie dough) throws me into a gallbladder attack that will have me writhing in extreme pain for 10-12 hours. I cannot eat eggs in any form on their own, nor can I taste raw cookie/cake batter that has eggs in it--that is enough to throw me into an attack. :( I can however, eat anything that has eggs baked in, such as cake, pie, cookies, etc. I won't be getting my gallbladder removed before we go, and I really wanna try the WCMC, but if there is even a chance that there is slightly undercooked egg in the middle, I won't go anywhere near it! If you can answer this off the wall question, I will very thankful! :)

Edited by FirstTimeCruiser2009

Hopefully someone can answer this for me. When I email Carnival, it usually takes 3-5 years to get a response. :D Does anyone know if the center of the WCMC has undercooked egg in it? I ask this because I have a condition wherein eating eggs by themselves (scrambled, pickled, deviled, etc) or even eating something that has raw/undercooked egg in it (such as raw cookie dough) throws me into a gallbladder attack that will have me writhing in extreme pain for 10-12 hours. I cannot eat eggs in any form on their own, nor can I taste raw cookie/cake batter that has eggs in it--that is enough to throw me into an attack. :( I can however, eat anything that has eggs baked in, such as cake, pie, cookies, etc. I won't be getting my gallbladder removed before we go, and I really wanna try the WCMC, but if there is even a chance that there is slightly undercooked egg in the middle, I won't go anywhere near it! If you can answer this off the wall question, I will very thankful! :)

Ask for one "well done".

They bake them on large sheets - so the outside ones are totally cooked and the ones toward the middle have less cooked centers.

I mentioned to our waiter the first night on the Splendor that I did not like the uncooked "gooey/runny" WCMC. Never saw another one!! Every night I got one that was cooked like a brownie/cake. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Ask for one "well done".

They bake them on large sheets - so the outside ones are totally cooked and the ones toward the middle have less cooked centers.

I mentioned to our waiter the first night on the Splendor that I did not like the uncooked "gooey/runny" WCMC. Never saw another one!! Every night I got one that was cooked like a brownie/cake. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

They call it a Melting Cake for a reason...it doesn't taste as good, to most, if it is not melting in the center...however still wouldn't chance it if I were you. :):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues