My 8 Day Semi Cruise from hell aboard the Carnival Breeze 10/26/13 - 11/4/13

Leo's Rule

I started reading this review, but really lost interest and got grossed out on the details of the vomit (thanks for the disclaimer).....I really should have stopped at that point! Seriously, what does that kind of description have to do with a review? Ewwwwww:eek:

I started reading this review, but really lost interest and got grossed out on the details of the vomit (thanks for the disclaimer).....I really should have stopped at that point! Seriously, what does that kind of description have to do with a review? Ewwwwww:eek:

Oh please. Like you never ever vomit.

I really don't understand why people are being so harsh on OP, just because she is busy with her life.

You don't want to read further, then don't. But enough with the negativity. Sheesh.

Oh please. Like you never ever vomit.

I really don't understand why people are being so harsh on OP, just because she is busy with her life.

You don't want to read further, then don't. But enough with the negativity. Sheesh.

Yeah. Why comment? Just move along.

I decided to type some before I headed out for the night. I'll respond to some of your posts Saturday night.

It's Saturday night and I am waiting...... Please don't let the "control freaks" discourage you from finishing your review. It's your review, you can write it as you please. If people don't like it, they don't have to read it.

Grow up

Great Review! I want more

and I want the diagnosis LOL

We go on a short cruise in February, sick at sea UGH, I can only imagine the hell that would be.

Omg! I need to know the outcome!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I can't recall who sings the song' date=' but your handle has that song in my head. "They call me the superman lover....yeah..."

Anyhow, a good storyteller never reveals the end in the middle of the story.

It will be revealed.

Thanks for stopping by.[/quote']

Redman sampled it from Johnny Guitar Watson.

I don't know why so many people have posted mean comments either, even at the beginning of her review. These things take A LOT of time to put together. If you've never written one, you have no idea. Between uploading and resizing pictures, writing, and posting, it can take hours to get just one day covered. When you have work and real life obligations, it could be a day or two before the next post is made. I'm looking forward to Leo's Rule coming back and telling us about the rest of her trip. Anyone that doesn't want to read doesn't have to. No need to be so nasty.

I don't know why so many people have posted mean comments either, even at the beginning of her review. These things take A LOT of time to put together. If you've never written one, you have no idea. Between uploading and resizing pictures, writing, and posting, it can take hours to get just one day covered. When you have work and real life obligations, it could be a day or two before the next post is made. I'm looking forward to Leo's Rule coming back and telling us about the rest of her trip. Anyone that doesn't want to read doesn't have to. No need to be so nasty.

Well said.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

Well said and I fully agree!! Took me nearly two weeks to complete my last review, and I worked on it continuously without many interruptions. Lots of work, but it is a labor of (cruise) love!!!

Well said and I fully agree!! Took me nearly two weeks to complete my last review, and I worked on it continuously without many interruptions. Lots of work, but it is a labor of (cruise) love!!!

Yeah two weeks is about how long it takes. Some of the other great reviewers here like Mikey and Wrigley take just as much time. Picture reviews are time consuming but indeed, they are a labor of love! BTW Jamman I'm subscribed to your Splendor review. I've started reading it in preparation for my Splendor cruise! :D

For what gapearl said-Can I get an Amen!!!!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

LOL...Amen..and she even said she was busy over the weekend..the whole thing gets ridiculous when we get so cranky...or one and only one line nobody can see a problem or leave a neg. vent post...it is like a story people already want published beginning to end and positive only the best..pronto..sometimes it is good to wait and wonder..write your own story from imagination..LOL....a bunch of creative writers are born from reading CC reviews!!:cool:;):)

Edited by sjn911

Yeah two weeks is about how long it takes. Some of the other great reviewers here like Mikey and Wrigley take just as much time. Picture reviews are time consuming but indeed, they are a labor of love! BTW Jamman I'm subscribed to your Splendor review. I've started reading it in preparation for my Splendor cruise! :D

Love your writing style and have loved all of your reviews!! Next one from me will be next month on the Fantasy.