**Celebrity Silhouette Cabin 6309*

LvBlueWater

Hello, we are excited just booked our cruise on the Silhouette Cabin 6309. First time not using a travel agent, so a little nervous :) Can anyone please give me feedback on this aft cabin? This will be our 9th cruise (5th on Celebrity) but first time on this ship. We have stayed in an aft twice. Anything you can provide about this room would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

• 6 years later...

Have a great cruise, cruising in mn. The Silhouette is my favorite ship and we will be sailing her in late May. We sailed in an aft stateroom on the Reflection in November and really enjoyed it. Long walk to the elevator, but it was very quiet and peaceful in the room. Great views of the wake from the aft staterooms. If you have any flexibility to change your stateroom and #6314 is available, it is center aft and has a larger balcony due to a small staff closet on one side of the stateroom. Additionally, #6310 and #6311 are the next larger balcony sizes on that deck. Staterooms are all the same size, but the balconies vary. I am attaching an image for your review.

Silhouette Aft Cabins.jpg