Bluenose II Schedule

Hi Caroline-

if I'm reading the schedule correctly Bluenose II will be in Halifax the same day we are- can you tell me more about the tour? Where do they go? What kind of facilities are on the ship?

tia

The website itself if pretty detailed.. did you check it? If you click on the underlined link in the first post it will take you there :) The ship is a very well known replica of the Bluenose I and its harbor cruises are usually sold out by the time you get to port.. nice detailed narration, you can get drinks on board.. everyone is outside for the views etc.. it's not a "live on" type vessel..

Caroline-

thanks for the info- guess I have to be more specific. By facilities I wasn't looking for an ice rink....do they have restrooms on board? I couldn't find anything on the website that said yeah or nay-- so thinking if you've been on board you might remember?

tia

Caroline-

thanks for the info- guess I have to be more specific. By facilities I wasn't looking for an ice rink....do they have restrooms on board? I couldn't find anything on the website that said yeah or nay-- so thinking if you've been on board you might remember?

tia

i knew you didn't mean ice rink etc.. I am just assuming "facilities" since they do 3 hour cruises sometime.. doesn't that website have an 800 number.. I think I called them a couple of years ago and they were very helpful....

Archived