sparkling/carbonated water on board?

crackupforlaughs

Sorry, but I keep thinking of questions and haven't found the answer on the Princess site. Is carbonated/sparkling water available for free, or should I bring my own? Specifically interested in Pelligrino, but doesn't matter, just not club sode or tonic water as a substitute.

You could ask for soda water at the bars but Pelligrino is never free, they usually have Perrier and its not free either.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Club soda (seltzer) from the bar soda gun is included in each of these packages.

But

Sorry, but I keep thinking of questions and haven't found the answer on the Princess site. Is carbonated/sparkling water available for free, or should I bring my own? Specifically interested in Pelligrino, but doesn't matter, just not club soda or tonic water as a substitute.

Not looking for Pelligrino or Perrier.... just plain old carbonated water (not soda water or tonic water). Princess doesn't have seltzer water??

How about regular water? Can you safely drink on board water from their tanks, or must you get bottled water... and how much does that cost? Is that included in the drink card? Is there an 'unlimited' water card (priced per day of the cruise, I suspect), or are you only allowed so many?

Not looking for Pelligrino or Perrier.... just plain old carbonated water (not soda water or tonic water). Princess doesn't have seltzer water??

How about regular water? Can you safely drink on board water from their tanks, or must you get bottled water... and how much does that cost? Is that included in the drink card? Is there an 'unlimited' water card (priced per day of the cruise, I suspect), or are you only allowed so many?

The tap water served on board is totally drinkable and personally, I found it to be the only ship tap water I've ever tasted that didn't have a bit of an off taste to it so I was happy to discover that. You can get bottled water - a 1.5 L bottle is $3.50 and they did have 500 mL bottles but not sure of the cost (I want to say $2ish). Bottled water is not included if you get the soft drink card and unfortunately, they do not offer any kind of water package/card.