Arranging MDR seating together for multiple bookings?

Does anyone know if there is a way to guarantee seating for 25 people together (obviously several tables necessary, but all in the same area) in the MDR without having a group booking? The current WOW promo for OBC on Caribbean sailings isn't compatible with group bookings, and our TA says she can't guarantee table arrangements for us if we book individually.

Does anyone have suggestions? I plan to contact RCI tomorrow to see what they suggest, but I know the call center agents aren't always the most reliable :rolleyes:

Are all your reservations linked together by RCL? Have RCL do that for you. You may need to get permission from somebody on each reservation.

Make sure you have all the reservation numbers when calling or at least the names. Once they are linked it should not be a problem

Does anyone know if there is a way to guarantee seating for 25 people together (obviously several tables necessary, but all in the same area) in the MDR without having a group booking? The current WOW promo for OBC on Caribbean sailings isn't compatible with group bookings, and our TA says she can't guarantee table arrangements for us if we book individually.

Does anyone have suggestions? I plan to contact RCI tomorrow to see what they suggest, but I know the call center agents aren't always the most reliable :rolleyes:

Everyone has a reservation number or booking number on the invoice. Just collect all of those booking numbers, and then call Royal Caribbean and ask to have those reservations linked.

:)

OH a TA. You will have to have her do it for you then RCL will not work directly with you if you used a TA.

But all it takes is for her to call RCL and request your reservations be linked together. Unless I am missing something like you are actually part of group rate, but I believe they can still link reservations even if your considered part of a larger group.

We did this for a group of 19 on Liberty. I email the dinning dept and requested the same thing you did. I received an email from MPrieto1@rccl.com and she stated they would forward the request to Liberty but they could not guarantee anything. They came through, we had 2 tables next to each other. It worked out great. As a side note we even had MTD. We did eat at the same time each day to make it easier to accommodate the request.

If your TA cannot link bookings for dining, you need to find a new TA.

Yep. That's why I do EVERYTHING myself first online and then just transfer to a TA before final payment to get the 10% in OBC. Other than that I generally find TA's to be of little use to me.

You need to email rcldining@rccl.com

We always use a TA and I co-ordinate the dining arrangement directly through the above email. You need ALL the Res #'s and often they will want others in the party to confirm the same arrangement by email also.

I get a confirmation email back and have even had the MDR floor plan sent to me identifying which table we will be at. They are very helpful.