faster to fun sold out?

pandarider123

it could reopen. I'm leaving on the Valor in a few weeks and more FTTF are open after being sold out for quite a while...so keep checking back periodically. Probably closer to sail date rather than say the next month or two.

Faster to fun is sold out for magic 5/4/14 ..I heard its based on numbet of platnium cruisers booked..so if more platinum cruisers book will they sell more?

It's the opposite. If they have fewer than anticipated Platinum cruisers, they will release more FTTF.

Also, if anybody cancels, their slots would open up to be purchased as well.

Faster to fun is sold out for magic 5/4/14 ..I heard its based on numbet of platnium cruisers booked..so if more platinum cruisers book will they sell more? Or is it.permanently sold out. Just wondering if got to stalk carnival cruise excursion page.

If more platinum cruisers book, they will sell less. Keep checking though as they may open up more.

Faster to fun is sold out for magic 5/4/14 ..I heard its based on numbet of platnium cruisers booked..so if more platinum cruisers book will they sell more? Or is it.permanently sold out. Just wondering if got to stalk carnival cruise excursion page.

I would check everyday. You never know when it may become available again. Someone could cancel their cruise and it become available so I would really check close to your final payment date when others may be cancelling before final payment is due.

It's the opposite. If they have fewer than anticipated Platinum cruisers, they will release more FTTF.

Also, if anybody cancels, their slots would open up to be purchased as well.[/quote

So unless a platinum cruiser cancels thier cruise im out of luck? Wouldnt think may 4 would be prime must kids still in school.

I would check everyday. You never know when it may become available again. Someone could cancel their cruise and it become available so I would really check close to your final payment date when others may be cancelling before final payment is due.

Final payment is due in 4 weeks ill keep a eye on it. Wish carnval had email alerts that told me when there is anothrt slot

Also, if anybody cancels, their slots would open up to be purchased as well.[/quote

So unless a platinum cruiser cancels thier cruise im out of luck? Wouldnt think may 4 would be prime must kids still in school.

No, they could open up another 15. It all just depends upon the number of Platinum/Diamond cruisers that have already booked that particular cruise. My cruise is May 11 and I purchased mine when I booked but as of last week there were still some showing available for purchase.

Edited: I just checked mine and FTTF is still available.

Edited by Mysticks1
Adding info

No, they could open up another 15. It all just depends upon the number of Platinum/Diamond cruisers that have already booked that particular cruise. My cruise is May 11 and I purchased mine when I booked but as of last week there were still some showing available for purchase.

Ok so basically they may evaluate at a later date and may just open some more up. My mother has limited mobilty so if we couls avoid alot of lines would be easier on her.

Ok so basically they may evaluate at a later date and may just open some more up. My mother has limited mobilty so if we couls avoid alot of lines would be easier on her.

Exactly, you could see some added at any time.

Edited by Mysticks1

Ask for wheelchair assistance. Have mom relax in a wheelchair instead of standing in line.