Help me with cabin choice on the Allure

JBoshears

I am currently in room 8262, a D4. I for sure want to stay on deck 8, prefer aft, port. My problem is that this is a connecting room, and also I don't know where the bed placement is. I prefer the bed by the balcony. How can I tell where the bed is?

There is a D8 available, 8166, fwd, that I would consider if the bed placement is correct.

There is another D4 open, 8282 (aft), another connecting. When they are connecting, do they take out the sofa and give a chair only?

There are not many cabins available for my Nov 2nd sailing with my preferences. I wonder if they are truly sold out, or just being held back. Maybe closer to sailing a more desirable D8, Aft will become available.

But I for sure do not want the bed by the door.

Thanks for your suggestions!!

You will have to wait until OceanBoy comes on line to determine the bed placement.:)

In connecting "D" staterooms on Oasis/Allure, the connecting door is in the short hallway between the outside door and the main part of the stateroom. In other words, the connecting door does not interfere with any furniture.

That's a great location. Can't confirm about the beds. Members of my group had 8270 and 8266. I had 8198 (a D1 hump; large balcony). I'd have traded the large balcony for either 8270 or 8266 to be honest. Prime spot; right near the aft lifts, central park, 2 quick stairs down to boardwalk, straight down to dining rooms, straight up to solarium.

LMaxwell: My original cabin was 8198 as well. I changed because someone posted in a review that the location was not ideal, like you said, and she would have prefered a D8, aft for location purposes. Now if I can just get confirmed about the beds, I'll stop worrying. Since the furniture placement is not different with a connecting, I'll stay with that.

Thanks for the replies!!